Philly Bootlegs

SR272380SR272380 Posts: 17
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on this board yet, but does anybody know when the Spectrum shows will be available to download? The show was four months ago, I would have thought they would be available by now.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    it's been 4 months and no updates except a possible dvd release...but no one really knows.
  • jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    SR272380 wrote:
    Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on this board yet, but does anybody know when the Spectrum shows will be available to download? The show was four months ago, I would have thought they would be available by now.

Hmm, now that you say that, those Philly boots never did come out. Can't believe nobody has caught this yet. :D
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Hopefully before March 13 so we can have proper Pearl Jam parties that day.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    With over 4 month's of wait & not releasing the digital mp3 & flac downloads .. something tells me the Philly '09 experience will get a sweet treatment. Say a Bluray release or/and a vinyl box set release. :mrgreen:
  • demetrios wrote:
    With over 4 month's of wait & not releasing the digital mp3 & flac downloads .. something tells me the Philly '09 experience will get a sweet treatment. Say a Bluray release or/and a vinyl box set release. :mrgreen:

yeah but what if we just wanted the digital mp3 and flac downloads. That's what kind of stinks about this whole thing.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    "next week"
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I don't care when they get, because something special is definitely in the works. PJ will sure surprise us this time!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • I just got a letter in the mail from a VERY reliable source (Boom's gardener's ex-roommate's 2nd cousin's dog walker) and SHE said ALL FOUR of the Philly shows will be the Christmas single this year… but only for those of us who can prove we're US citizens and have been 10c members for more than 10 years… Good luck to all of us! :lol:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I just got a letter in the mail from a VERY reliable source (Boom's gardener's ex-roommate's 2nd cousin's dog walker) and SHE said ALL FOUR of the Philly shows will be the Christmas single this year… but only for those of us who can prove we're US citizens and have been 10c members for more than 10 years… Good luck to all of us! :lol:

Your avatar is terrifying me. :shock:
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    "next week"

Joe tell you that? :lol::lol::lol:
  • theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
    edited March 2010
    I just got a letter in the mail from a VERY reliable source (Boom's gardener's ex-roommate's 2nd cousin's dog walker) and SHE said ALL FOUR of the Philly shows will be the Christmas single this year… but only for those of us who can prove we're US citizens and have been 10c members for more than 10 years… Good luck to all of us! :lol:

yay! That means I'm in! :lol:
    Post edited by theboxerorthebag on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    CJMST3K wrote:
    "next week"

Joe tell you that? :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • cdp1223 wrote:

Your avatar is terrifying me. :shock:

I do the best I can - But, you gotta little something… right… there… just on the side… nope the other side. It's like some sauce or something… just… um… yeeah… sure. You got it… sure. No, no, I'd tell you if it was still there.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131

I do the best I can - But, you gotta little something… right… there… just on the side… nope the other side. It's like some sauce or something… just… um… yeeah… sure. You got it… sure. No, no, I'd tell you if it was still there.

I probably have lettuce in my hair too. :roll:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah, obviously something is in the works. PJ in blu-ray would be a dream come true.....the best quality sound with the best quality picture...
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah, obviously something is in the works. PJ in blu-ray would be a dream come true.....the best quality sound with the best quality picture...

I have held out buying a Blu-Ray player or PS3 because of the high prices of Blu-Ray movies. but if PJ releases a Spectrum DVD of some sort, I will be buying one the same day I buy that DVD.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,