hey who here is ?

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited March 2010 in The Porch
hey who here is tired of seeing rude, asshole mean replies to others post ,, don't forget we are human an we do make mistakes, so if someone on here makes a mistake, be nice when correcting them don't be an asshole you know there are many diff ways to word something,, so be nice because when correcting them,, it truly sucks seeing all those rude replies :mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    I don't think it's that rude (compared to other non PJ boards)

If anything, it's just a few select individuals who come off that way...
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    hey who here is tired of seeing rude, asshole mean replies to others post ,, don't forget we are human an we do make mistakes, so if someone on here makes a mistake, be nice when correcting them don't be an asshole you know there are many diff ways to word something,, so be nice because when correcting them,, it truly sucks seeing all those rude replies :mrgreen:

I will punch you in the mouth so hard!!! :twisted:

What?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    Who here has never seen the internet before and thinks that people act the same way online as they do in real life? It's the internet, relax.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

didn't you just call someone a prick in another thread?

and actually this person was doing nothing but sharing some knowledge? and it was you who was having a problem comprehending such?

is this thread supposed to be funny? ironic maybe?
  • very entertaining!
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176

and actually this person was doing nothing but sharing some knowledge? and it was you who was having a problem comprehending such?

yeah it was meant be ironicly funny my bads bro :mrgreen:
  • cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
    smithnic wrote:
    Who here has never seen the internet before and thinks that people act the same way online as they do in real life? It's the internet, relax.

Just because you're talking to a stranger over the internet doesn't make acting like a jackass okay all of a sudden - is it so hard to respect everyone? (Except for the one dude who said Black was the worst PJ song ever... what a loser :lol: )
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

yeah it was meant be ironicly funny my bads bro :mrgreen:

ok so i have to ask... how is calling someone a prick funny? and why did you call her that?

you like to use the word bro a lot too huh? are you 19? just curious :mrgreen:
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    edited March 2010
    Ya’ll do get mean from time to time. weird thing is I think it’s contagious. When I see a mean spirited thread go on and on by the time I get to the end I feel like saying something mean.
    the old nonmember board was way meaner.
    recently the mods have really been tight on the meanness thou and I appreciate it.

http://coolrain44.files.wordpress.com/2 ... e-suck.jpg
    Post edited by blondieblue227 on
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• I love seeing people heated on here... There is no other band forum out there any better or amusing and entertaining as this one. I rarely post but I've been on here everyday for years... I was asked today what my favorite Reality Show is and since i don't watch any I said " Ten Club Forum".
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Anybody can answer with an insult or with harsh words, acting with kindness sometimes is hard but we're to lazy to take the high road :(
    Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. ~Robert Brault
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    I only use this board for PJ news/ or lack there of. Can I ask what are some others that people enjoy?
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• pearl jam. there now this is pearl jam related. pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • arq wrote:
    Anybody can answer with an insult or with harsh words, acting with kindness sometimes is hard but we're to lazy to take the high road :(
    Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true. ~Robert Brault

even a few times things have gotten heated and I've taken it down a notch and even apologized, I got mocked afterwards. Some people on here are such children sometimes. But most are great!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    cajunkiwi wrote:

(Except for the one dude who said Black was the worst PJ song ever... what a loser :lol: )

some dude said black is the worst song ever?? :shock: :shock: omg that is f'n funny :lol:

ilovetheinternet
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    cajunkiwi wrote:

(Except for the one dude who said Black was the worst PJ song ever... what a loser :lol: )

some dude said black is the worst song ever?? :shock: :shock: omg that is f'n funny :lol:

ilovetheinternet
    there are people need ,doctor ,pills,,electro scock... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”