Special Brad show April 14 at the Showbox

Comments

• I forgot about this!!!! Noooo. is it really sold out? :(
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • I forgot about this!!!! Noooo. is it really sold out? :(

Try for the general public sale on Friday.
  • Yea I'm going to have to do that. Grr.... my brain just wasn't in gear this morning. :(
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Got my 2 tickets see u all there going to be one hell of a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Anyone get two tickets and only need one? I didn't get tickets through the pre-sale but I want to go. PM me if you got an extra. Thanks.
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • WOW! Sold Out Already thru TM! Good work people!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Got some! If anyone is in need I may have an extra pair. I accidentally bought too many. Face, of couse.
    :D
  • How much were the tickets originally?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Tickets-BRAD-Seat ... 2c536ca90f
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    I believe thru 10c 2 for 67 dollars
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    What are the chances of Brad doing a small tour of the USA this year?...I would love to catch them live in concert sometime this year in my neck of the woods...St.Louis or Chicago would be great for me...More likely they would play Chicago...

Jeremy
  • What are the chances of Brad doing a small tour of the USA this year?...I would love to catch them live in concert sometime this year in my neck of the woods...St.Louis or Chicago would be great for me...More likely they would play Chicago...

Jeremy

Hey Bethalto. I'm just south of Belleville. Cool beans. 8-) I wish that would happen but I doubt it. I am going to Seattle for the show. Should be amazing.
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Hmm im thinking of going to this one im already going to flight to mars on the 28th tho hmm
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Mine are through ticketmonster, not 10C so they're closer to $85 with all the stupid fees. I didn't get to the 10c sale in time. No big deal though bc those tickets are the same as any others.
  • Only needed one ticket. Skipped the pre-sale. Totally forgot to check TM last Friday. Figured "no problem, this show won't sell out TOO quick." And now SOLD OUT?? WTF? Probably would thank 10C two ticket requirement.

Soo...Seattle area long-time Brad fan needing (1) ticket. Help????
    "How loud can silence get?"

http://www.myspace.com/cockeyedoptimus
  • I thought the Showbox had another 300 tickets they were going to release this week. Keep an eye on the site. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0f004 ... wboxmarket
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    See ya' all there!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    I have an extra 10c ticket if anyone is still in need... Please PM if you're looking.

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • BradCorpBradCorp Posts: 86
    Just a quick heads-up!

The Seattle-based independent label http://www.soundvssilence.com has released a new 16 track compilation record of great local bands including new and unreleased music by Satchel and a Shawn Smith solo song.

Official release date is 30th April but pre-orders are now being taken at the Sound vs Silence webstore http://www.soundvssilence.bigcartel.com.

You get the cream of the Seattle scene all for $7!
  • Bumping this! See y'all Wednesday night. 8-)
  • LH225964LH225964 Posts: 20
    Wednesday is going to be epic...can't wait! Thanks Ten Club!
    man cant wait little over 24 hours. Any word if there will be a poster for this show. I like how the showbox has started to do the psoters and having the band sign them
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,407
    Any word if there will be a poster for this show. I like how the showbox has started to do the psoters and having the band sign them

I hope there is a poster for tonight! A Brad / Satchel & aka Mother Love Bone jam, It sould be an amazing night. Hope you guy's & girl's have a great time tonight! :)
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Got a message from the Showbox that they've released more tickets to this show! I was able to pull a pair...good luck!
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F004458B28F2F22

cheers; dawn
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    I am SO jealous of everyone going to this show!
    I would go but don't wanna deal with sneaking in this time, stupid age limits =[. Have a blast everyone!! I can't wait to check out the youtube videos tomorrow. =D
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • sooo what the heck was that crazy "opening act???" Anyone know?? I was right up front and it was really disturbing!
  • sooo what the heck was that crazy "opening act???" Anyone know?? I was right up front and it was really disturbing!

it was truly frightening.
  • LOL yes it was! :)

Was there a poster last night? I couldn't seem to find one..... all that filming too? Are we getting a DVD? :)
  • mattseattleusamattseattleusa Posts: 346
    edited April 2010
    that/she/it gave me nightmares...and i only got 90 mins sleep before i had to go to work. Amazing show...historical!

there was a sorta seattle music family tree poster for $20..

and I think the film crew may have been practicing for something else coming up at the Showbox...
    Post edited by mattseattleusa on
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • that/she/it gave me nightmares...and i only got 90 mins sleep before i had to go to work.

there was a sorta seattle music family tree poster for $20..

and I think the film crew may have been practicing for something else coming up at the Showbox...

Omg how are you surviving? And I was upset I only got 5 hours of sleep. hehe. It's noon though and I haven't really done any work!
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    sooo what the heck was that crazy "opening act???" Anyone know?? I was right up front and it was really disturbing!

what was it??? :o
    how was the show?? 8-)
    thanks!!! :wave:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
This discussion has been closed.