music for action download problems

dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Am I the only one who have difficulties with downloading PJ´s "Animal" from the Music for Action website? It seems that every time I hit the download button I get to another page where again I must hit the download button only to get back to the first page. I am not an American citizen but still I should be able to download without entering my name and/or zip code and a letter to the local senator.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me...
And he still gives his love,
he just gives it away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    If you don't want to send the senators name you should click on the buton "Download without taking action", then you NEED to fill the form with your Name, Address, Zip, etc. After you do that they'll give you a download code so you can download the full album or any song.

Hope this can help you.
    México 24/11/2011
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,502
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    If you don't want to send the senators name you should click on the buton "Download without taking action", then you NEED to fill the form with your Name, Address, Zip, etc. After you do that they'll give you a download code so you can download the full album or any song.

Hope this can help you.

I would hit that download without taking action button, but every time I did, the following link wanted me to take action. Just add a fake USA address & fake email addy. After 3 screens of saying ok, I got my pass code to download the zip file. Cause if you want to download the zip file, you DO need to fill out the form. The download without taking action button is false.