Antwone Fisher the movie

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Just saw this for the first time on AMC:

1. holy shit is this movie sad (both good sad and bad sad) I bawled my eyes out several times

2. What a great job Derek Luke did, how has he not been in movies more?

next time you think your life sucks watch this movie and realize how good you have it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    Just saw this for the first time on AMC:

1. holy shit is this movie sad (both good sad and bad sad) I bawled my eyes out several times

2. What a great job Derek Luke did, how has he not been in movies more?

nest time you think your life sucks watch this movie and realize how good you have it

Just saw it again also and he stole the show in the movie as far as more roles he may just be selective.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Great film. I saw it when I was in the Navy and was shocked at how accurate everything was. Most military themed movies screw things up. This was spot on. Agree that it was emotional as well.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    great movie.