Christmas Single and DEEP....again

GM211266GM211266 Posts: 31
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hello all

Just has another friendly reminder that my Tenclub membership is about to expire.

Is it worth it. I have had no copies of Deep for over a year and no Christmas single either. Can anyone tell me when the last issue of Deep came out?

Cheers,

g
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    GM211266 wrote:
    Hello all

Just has another friendly reminder that my Tenclub membership is about to expire.

Is it worth it. I have had no copies of Deep for over a year and no Christmas single either. Can anyone tell me when the last issue of Deep came out?

Cheers,

g

The last deep came out last May. It was the 10 re-issue one. It was packaged with the single.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    and contacr 10c for this year
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Soulfire42Soulfire42 Posts: 404
    I'm in a similar boat to you, original poster. I was bought this year's 10 club membership after having let mine expire in the past because I wasn't seeing much benefit to it. I was getting a vinyl single I couldn't listen to, my ten club tickets were terrible and much worse than I was able to get through Ticketbastard at a later date, and what used to be free for everyone (the right to post on this board) was taken away and made some perk of being a member. I love PJ to death, but not so happy with 10C. My year is about up and I've received nothing from being a 10C member during the year other than an ability to post here... I can't say that I'm seeing the value in my membership. I know that 10C seems to land awesome tickets for some other people, and if I were in that boat I'd probably stay. But that simply wasn't the case, especially since my number has changed from 243,xxx (If I remember my old spot correctly) to whatever horrible number it now is. But if 243,xxx got me lousy tix, I can't say that I'd even bother trying with my current number. We'd probably both be better off taking our membership fees and buying something guaranteed and something we know we'd like from the band. Perhaps a dvd or something we can actually enjoy and not wonder about whether or not it is ever going to come.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Soulfire42 wrote:
    I'm in a similar boat to you, original poster. I was bought this year's 10 club membership after having let mine expire in the past because I wasn't seeing much benefit to it. I was getting a vinyl single I couldn't listen to, my ten club tickets were terrible and much worse than I was able to get through Ticketbastard at a later date, and what used to be free for everyone (the right to post on this board) was taken away and made some perk of being a member. I love PJ to death, but not so happy with 10C. My year is about up and I've received nothing from being a 10C member during the year other than an ability to post here... I can't say that I'm seeing the value in my membership. I know that 10C seems to land awesome tickets for some other people, and if I were in that boat I'd probably stay. But that simply wasn't the case, especially since my number has changed from 243,xxx (If I remember my old spot correctly) to whatever horrible number it now is. But if 243,xxx got me lousy tix, I can't say that I'd even bother trying with my current number. We'd probably both be better off taking our membership fees and buying something guaranteed and something we know we'd like from the band. Perhaps a dvd or something we can actually enjoy and not wonder about whether or not it is ever going to come.

I love your avatar! :D
  • Soulfire42 wrote:
    It's 20 freeking dollars
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
    It's 20 freeking dollars
    + 1..dont like it,dont pay it...once again i dont care about the single or deep magazine..2 inportant things happen for me with the 25$ i pay for membership per year..i have the chance to buy tix(i would buy tix even if 10c didnt sell them..) and all this beautiful friend i have via 10c...and this u cant put any price on it..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    It's 20 freeking dollars
    + 1..dont like it,dont pay it...once again i dont care about the single or deep magazine..2 inportant things happen for me with the 25$ i pay for membership per year..i have the chance to buy tix(i would buy tix even if 10c didnt sell them..) and all this beautiful friend i have via 10c...and this u cant put any price on it..

OK the Deep magazine is a bit of a rip. I should have had one by now from 3 separate memberships (better luck this time) and I got the 7" once in 2004 I think but the point for me is the chance of tickets. I'll bring my own critics on the subject because I only managed to get 10c tickets for Belfast after missing out on Dublin despite hitting refresh fuck knows how often for over an hour. And whether or not you should have to pay your fees just to post on these forums, that is up for debate but the case remains, without 10c I'd be experiencing my summer with fewer friends and I have all that to look forward to in June (they all know who they are). If you have a better way of spending your bucks go and spend them somewhere else. Nobody on here will remember this gripe next week but we'll all remember who we met, drank with, jumped up and down with and stayed in touch with long after it's over. It's not a fortune, just enjoy it while it lasts. Just remember, you could be hit by a bus tomorrow. Peace :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    and all this beautiful friend i have via 10c...and this u cant put any price on it..

Awe how sweet hahaha, but ya that does make it worth your $$$$$$ for sure
    BTW DEEP MAGAZINE START TO ARRIVE
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124248