Thank you Live Nation

albopalbop Posts: 63
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hard Rock Calling Festival : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

Arras Festival : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

Heineken Jammin' festival Venice : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

I suppose that the program will be the same in Gdynia Heineken Open'er Festival and in Werchter festival and...

Probably a good thing for Live Nation... but for the music ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• albop wrote:
    Hard Rock Calling Festival : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

Arras Festival : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

Heineken Jammin' festival Venice : Pearl Jam, Ben Harper, Wolfmother the same day

I suppose that the program will be the same in Gdynia Heineken Open'er Festival and in Werchter festival and...

Probably a good thing for Live Nation... but for the music ?
    bilbao?lisbon?.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    edited February 2010
    Live Nation Festivals 2009 :

http://www.livenationinternational.com/festivals/

And probably some others in 2010...
    Post edited by albop on
  • albop wrote:
    livenation is the company selling tickets..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited February 2010
    Live Nation is the world's largest concert promoter.

Live Nation + Ticketmaster is now a trust :

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60O4E520100126
    Post edited by albop on
  • they are not the ones that organize
    Arras Festival
    Heineken Jammin' festival Mestre
    Gdynia Heineken Open'er Festival
    Werchter festival
    BBK in Bilbao
    Oeiras Portugal
    Arras Festival, Heineken Jammin' festival Mestre, Gdynia Heineken Open'er Festival, Werchter festival, Hard Rock Calling are organized or coorganized by Live Nation but I don't want to try to convince you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Nation

For Arras :

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/contact/index.aspx

Sorry, you can think what you want.

Regards
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    I'm with you. I was pretty excited to hit some European festivals this summer (at least ones where PJ was playing). But nothing has impressed me so far. So I think I'll just hang out in Amsterdam with some prostitutes. That'll be more fun then watching Wolfmother :o
  • albop wrote:
    Arras Festival, Heineken Jammin' festival Mestre, Gdynia Heineken Open'er Festival, Werchter festival, Hard Rock Calling are organized or coorganized by Live Nation but I don't want to try to convince you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Nation

For Arras :

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/contact/index.aspx

Sorry, you can think what you want.

Regards
    they are companies..do bussness...so what?all the companies selling tickets do promotion,adverting. pearl jam has the same support group in all solo gigs..so..u know a better way?come on..we complainig for tour...after we have one ,complaing about which countries..now we have the half europe,,complaing about the festivals..now about the other bands in festivals...
    edited February 2010
    Pearl Jam filed an antitrust complaint against Ticketmaster in 1994 and now they played for the big entertainment group in the world.

I like the music of Pearl Jam but I am disappointed by this choice of the band. Pearl Jam fought for values, not this values and this circus.

I will be only at one festival, in London. That will be all.
    Post edited by albop on
  • i love pearl jam music and love live nation for make deals that bring boys in Europe ..
    ill be in 10 of 11 shows this year..to bad i miss one
    I'm sincerely glad for you. ;)
  • albop wrote:
    so where we meet to buy u a beer?promise will not write live nation on it ;)
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Hey Albop - yeah, I was disappointed with PJ for giving up their battle against Ticketmaster...and then I let it go like a dozen years ago. Have you forgotten how difficult it was to purchase PJ tickets in the mid-90's? I hate Ticketmaster's "monopoly" (I use that term loosely, as US Congress determined it wasn't one...whatever) as much as the next guy, but availability to 1500-2000 tickets made the odds to see them live pretty slim. I was fortunate to get tickets exactly one time during that fiasco.

If you are that displeased with PJ's decision to "give up," kindly pass your tickets to me...I'm not too proud to attend a Ticketmaster event in order to witness the greatest live performance around today.
    albop wrote:

Thank you Dimitri, why not in Hyde Park ;)
  • albop wrote:
    albop wrote:

Thank you Dimitri, why not in Hyde Park ;)
    follow this thread to see where the fans meeting will take place
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=0
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121245&hilit=london+crew
    Ok, thanks agaiin.