Whoever is going tonight to theHootenanny for Haiti......

ruggs1996ruggs1996 Posts: 586
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Whoever is going tonight, I have one simple request.

1) If you run into anyone from PJ ask if there will be a tour or not? Also ask if there will be a SG tour?

or

2) If you do not run into any of the guys, scream in between a song, "Will PJ tour?" or "Is SG touring?" or "PJ better tour!" or something like that.

I think doing this will calm a lot of the whiners on the board down. Thanks again.
Camden 2 (2008) 
Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
Newark (2010)
MSG 1 (2010)
Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
Philly 2 (2013)
Greenville (2016)
Columbia (2016)
MSG 2 (2016)
Fenway 2 (2016)
EV NJPAC (2022)
MSG (2022)
Denver (2022)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• they need to add Chile to the Hootenanny aid raised.
  • haiti needs the help more
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ruggs1996 wrote:
    Whoever is going tonight, I have one simple request.

1) If you run into anyone from PJ ask if there will be a tour or not? Also ask if there will be a SG tour?

or

2) If you do not run into any of the guys, scream in between a song, "Will PJ tour?" or "Is SG touring?" or "PJ better tour!" or something like that.

I think doing this will calm a lot of the whiners on the board down. Thanks again.

now thats funny...and a good idea .....dont forget to yell out FREEBIRD !!!!!!!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,503
    they need to add Chile to the Hootenanny aid raised.
    demetrios wrote:
    Shawn Smith ...

"I'm playin with Brad tomorrow night(sunday) for Mike McCreadys Hatian benefit at the Showbox at the market. Probably be singin for the Chileans as well it would seem....It's an acoustic show!"

:)
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    ruggs1996 wrote:
    2) If you do not run into any of the guys, scream in between a song, "Will PJ tour?" or "Is SG touring?" or "PJ better tour!" or something like that..
    That's actually more disrespectful than the yellers @ EV shows considering its a fundraiser for Haiti.

But if you run into a member away from the actual stage by all means... :)
  • drsluggo wrote:
    ruggs1996 wrote:
    2) If you do not run into any of the guys, scream in between a song, "Will PJ tour?" or "Is SG touring?" or "PJ better tour!" or something like that..
    That's actually more disrespectful than the yellers @ EV shows considering its a fundraiser for Haiti.

I don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask questions. They're playing a CONCERT with the benefits going towards Haiti, it's not a funeral.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I don't think it's disrespectful at all to ask questions. They're playing a CONCERT with the benefits going towards Haiti, it's not a funeral.
    +1
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I also don't think its disrespectful, but I wouldn't want to annoy them lol.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    make sure we get some good quality video of River of deceit!!!!
    who cares about when they tour! they are touring europe in june/july :lol: and the south in April :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    drsluggo wrote:
    ruggs1996 wrote:

Yelling 'ARE YOU GOING TO TOUR THIS YEAR WITH PEARL JAM IN THE US?' at a concert that is Mike and a bunch of friends doing a special evening for a Haiti fundraiser is not disrespectful? Really?
  • Can anyone who's going tonight update the board with what's happening during the show?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    and the south in April :lol:

uuh..direct me to the rumor link please?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    and the south in April :lol:

uuh..direct me to the rumor link please?

You just quoted it :lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City