Buffet Letter to Shareholders

HollermanHollerman Posts: 41
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Some pearls of wisdom from Uncle Warren...while you wait for tour dates. :ugeek:

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/2009ltr.pdf
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    umm...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,052
    Hmm, interesting partial read. Seems like a VERY smart , humble guy. Willing to admit his mistakes. If only that kind of mind set was prevalent in D.C.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    What a great letter! Thanks for posting. I love Warren Buffett. He's intelligent, witty, humble, and apparently a great writer. Plus, he funds many wonderful programs (including one that pays part of my salary). But this line from his letter is the best example of what I love most about him: "At 86 and 79, Charlie and I remain lucky beyond our dreams. We were born in America; had terrific parents who saw that we got good educations; have enjoyed wonderful families and great health; and came equipped with a “business” gene that allows us to prosper in a manner hugely disproportionate to that experienced by many people who contribute as much or more to our society’s well-being."