good price for riot act/binaural

starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
edited February 2010 in The Porch
unlike posters there's really no stats regarding purchase prices for vinyl (that i know of). what's a good price for a used riot act in good condition? how about binaural? binaural seems to go for much more and is the only one i need...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wait for arq answer this..i trust him with my eyes closed ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • unlike posters there's really no stats regarding purchase prices for vinyl (that i know of). what's a good price for a used riot act in good condition? how about binaural? binaural seems to go for much more and is the only one i need...

Riot Act opened has been going for $85, Binaural for $150. Anything under that is a bargain.

EDIT: These prices INCLUDE shipping/handling.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    binaural just went for $153.50 and an opened riot act for $75 on ebay... just perusing... why is binaural so expensive? by comparison it goes for much more than the others...
  • binaural just went for $153.50 and an opened riot act for $75 on ebay... just perusing... why is binaural so expensive? by comparison it goes for much more than the others...
    couse ita Amazing,and not alot of people sell it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    binaural just went for $153.50 and an opened riot act for $75 on ebay... just perusing... why is binaural so expensive? by comparison it goes for much more than the others...

only so many copy's pressed less than the others I think harder to get
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    it will be nice when they get around to re-pressing these so everyone can own a copy without having to break the bank.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    well that's what i figured. how many copies of binaural were pressed? i have a cut out from the radio station but would like an unpunched one. not sure the re-issues will have the same value but they will probably dilute the market...

dimitris, do you speak english? just curious.
  • binaural just went for $153.50 and an opened riot act for $75 on ebay... just perusing... why is binaural so expensive? by comparison it goes for much more than the others...

dimitris, do you speak english? just curious.
    GREEKENGLISH YES...this English u talking about i dont know what it is..but most of people here in the forum understand my Greekenglish..so im cool 8-)
    dimitris, do you speak english? just curious.[/quote]
    GREEKENGLISH YES...this English u talking about i dont know what it is..but most of people here in the forum understand my Greekenglish..so im cool 8-)[/quote]

yeah i can tell from your posts, the coolest. just wondering if you were from the US or not that's all.

• yeah i can tell from your posts, the coolest. just wondering if you were from the US or not that's all.
    nop from GREECE..the country of 3 "S"
    sea ,sun,..Sex
  • Wow then i got my Binaural recently for a steal during arq's haiti raffle
    Wow then i got my Binaural recently for a steal during arq's haiti raffle

what was the price for that one...
  • Wow then i got my Binaural recently for a steal during arq's haiti raffle

what was the price for that one...
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121604&hilit=+haiti
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    wait for arq answer this..i trust him with my eyes closed ;)

thanks bro! :oops:

Well depending of the condition of Binaural it can be found around $90-$125 open, sealed well that's another story, it goes from $120-$180, Riot act $75-$110 sealed again that's another story too, from $90-$120, but prices aren't set on stone, i've seem both for less than that and for well beyond those prices.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    how much is that white jeremy going for arq 8-)

Around the price as the white backspacer, it saddens me that now is little cheaper that before :lol: Damn devaluation!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

i threw white jeremy in the dumpster last week because my niece drew on it. ;):lol:
    i threw white jeremy in the dumpster last week because my niece drew on it. ;):lol:

I'm naive enough to believe you! :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:

I'm naive enough to believe you! :lol:

there's a sense of humor here after all :mrgreen: