pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
edited March 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
happy-birthday.jpg
Hope your day is great!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Thanks Pandora! Cheers to you :D
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Oh my goodness, how cute is that? Thanks to pandora for posting that and happy bday embrace!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    You share a birthday with two of my good friends, my mother, Elizabeth Taylor, and Chelsea Clinton.

Happy Birthday.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Kevinman wrote:
    You share a birthday with two of my good friends, my mother, Elizabeth Taylor, and Chelsea Clinton.

Happy Birthday.
    You're good friends with Elizabeth Taylor and Chelsea Clinton?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Yes, you're not?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Happy Birthday!!! :clap::mrgreen::clap: Enjoy!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope it was a wonderful day :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    pandora wrote:
    happy-birthday.jpg
    Hope your day is great!

awwwww....that's awesome! :D

been off on my staycation, so apologies for the lateness of the wishes, but none the less...

happy, happy birthday embrace!

hope it was a great one, and hope we can run into each other again this year!
    and hey, spring is coming...so get ready to dig in the dirt!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Happy Birthday !!!

Have a great one !!!

-steve
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    happy birthday!!!have a good one
    Cheers from Greece
    Dimitris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Thank you, thank you!!!
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

Cheers from Greece
    Dimitris

D- Thanks much! BTW- do you celebrate more on your bday or your name day ?(is yours Oct 26th?)

embrace wrote:
    Cheers from Greece
    Dimitris

D- Thanks much! BTW- do you celebrate more on your bday or your name day ?(is yours Oct 26th?)
    :) someone know things here..its 26th Octomber...i prefer the birthday one..people most of the times go out for party at birthdays,but in name day most of the times people visit the Dimitris houses bring gift and have party in the house.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    embrace wrote:
    Cheers from Greece
    Dimitris

:) someone know things here..its 26th Octomber...i prefer the birthday one..people most of the times go out for party at birthdays,but in name day most of the times people visit the Dimitris houses bring gift and have party in the house.. :D
    I like your tradition 2 special days each year to party :D
    pandora wrote:
    believe me .we discover any reason for not work and party all year...we have like 6-7 days a year like 4th of july America has just for not go to work... :lol:
    about name day its a orthodox day of Saint Dimitrios..we take our names from orthodox saints..so anyone called Dimitris celebrate that day.. (dont go to work too..) :lol::lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:
    believe me .we discover any reason for not work and party all year...we have like 6-7 days a year like 4th of july America has just for not go to work... :lol:
    about name day its a orthodox day of Saint Dimitrios..we take our names from orthodox saints..so anyone called Dimitris celebrate that day.. (dont go to work too..) :lol::lol:
    I'm thinking I like those Greeks 8-)
    pandora wrote:

All of the Greeks I know have a fantastic work/play balance- one of the many reasons I love them!!! D- we can celebrate your name date around the anniversary show ;)

embrace wrote:
    pandora wrote:

All of the Greeks I know have a fantastic work/play balance- one of the many reasons I love them!!! D- we can celebrate your name date around the anniversary show ;)
    :D great idea