Rockin in "A" Free World LP....

OkOk Posts: 2,144
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• No, and I wouldn't want to.....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Im cool with that thing...no thanks.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    That's really ugly :sick: $65+$18 total $83... I rather invest that money in other PJ stuff :problem:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • So awful looking. It's amazing what lengths people will go to to rip someone off.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,502
    Greatest Pearl Jam '92 show on vinyl. It's not even the complete recording pressed on vinyl. :| I've seen many bootleg show's pressed on vinyl, but not this one.

I'll bet ya that Even Flow track is mislabeled. It should be Porch right before Garden. I have the original CD bootleg and it's mislabeled aswell.
  • i'm guessing the song on there called "Police" is actually Leash...a lot of people who aren't too familiar with PJ think the lyrics are "drop police, drop police'
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,502
    StuffnJunk wrote:
    i'm guessing the song on there called "Police" is actually Leash...a lot of people who aren't too familiar with PJ think the lyrics are "drop police, drop police'

PearlJamRockinInTheFreeWorldCDBackC.jpg

It's like they took this CD & pressed it to vinyl.

This is the Complete setlist to one of the greatest show's of '92.

01 Oceans
    02 Even Flow
    03 Why Go
    04 Jeremy
    05 State of Love and Trust
    06 Improv (Love You Hate You)
    07 Black
    08 Alive
    09 (I'm Not Crazy) >
    10 Once
    11 Footsteps
    12 Deep
    13 Leash
    14 jam (Shower the People > Brass in Pocket > Meaningless)
    15 Porch
    16 Improv > Suggestion >
    17 Garden
    18 Rockin' in the Free World
  • Drop police, drop police, get out of my fuckin face!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925