With the lack of news....

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
about a PJ tour, I had to cave to my wife's request to buy DMB tickets. DAMN YOU PEARL JAM !
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• this is a legit reason to be pissed.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Ooh, that's rough man. Have fun seeing Two Step. Hope you can still make it when PJ does play.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I got to believe we will see some additional 2010 U.S. dates. Also, it would be difficult for us (fans) to understand the reasons or challenges behind the lack of tour news . . . like accommodating Matt working with Soundgarden again, etc, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-Vkj_mUQ4
  • Ooh, that's rough man. Have fun seeing Two Step. Hope you can still make it when PJ does play.

I am actually a fan of Two Step.....not sure what my plan is, but I sure hope there is a Midwest or West segment to the upcoming tour....sure has been a long winter without the Jam
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    just watched seattle, thank you
    it must be nice to be one of the tall people- its a whole nother world up there
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Ooh, that's rough man. Have fun seeing Two Step. Hope you can still make it when PJ does play.
    Is that a song? I don't even know what songs he plays and I have seen him before. All I know is that there is a violin and sax solo in every song.
  • this is a legit reason to be pissed.

Couldn't have said it better
    Austin, TX
  • Definitely a reason to be pissed for sure!
    consider my quandary as well....my favorite girl in the world would love to see Carrie Underwood in June and I would love to take her, but given the tight economic times I am hesitant to jump out there and get the Underwood tickets in hopes of something showing up for PJ....doing both even with a couple of month of each other would be fairly financially negligent on my part.
    Sure wish we knew....but I truthfully think we are only going to be looking at a select few more shows stateside this year
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Definitely a reason to be pissed for sure!
    consider my quandary as well....my favorite girl in the world would love to see Carrie Underwood in June and I would love to take her, but given the tight economic times I am hesitant to jump out there and get the Underwood tickets in hopes of something showing up for PJ....doing both even with a couple of month of each other would be fairly financially negligent on my part.
    Sure wish we knew....but I truthfully think we are only going to be looking at a select few more shows stateside this year

Credit Card Bro....Hit up the credit card. Carrie is hot as shit, but thats about all your getting out of that show..unless you get laid after too.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    this is a legit reason to be pissed.
    10c might be liable for some pain and suffering damages...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    DeLukin wrote:
    this is a legit reason to be pissed.
    10c might be liable for some pain and suffering damages...
    I'll have to check those 10c rules to see if there is some sort of disclaimer. I could use the cash in case there is a tour. Hell, I'll just take some free tix for PJ shows and call it even.
This discussion has been closed.