pittsburgh typewriter tee- variant color

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited February 2010 in The Porch
http://www.palmercash.com/p-2862-mens-p ... shirt.aspx

first time i've seen it. i own the cranberry colored one and i like that one much better.

i wonder if they'll ever do another round of poster shirts. i hope so.

my suggestions

hartford 98
east lansing or missoula 98
jones beach 2000
nashville or atlanta 2003

its snowing like a bitch and i'm bored. humor me.
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I saw a knockoff tee in Seattle recently that was the Klausen Cinci 06. I thought it was cool, but decided to pass. Wonder if Brad gave the go ahead on that one...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I saw a knockoff tee in Seattle recently that was the Klausen Cinci 06. I thought it was cool, but decided to pass. Wonder if Brad gave the go ahead on that one...

that's not a knockoff. i've seen that shirt around. there are shirts with the ames london 05 art, thunder bay 05 and the cleveland ape 06 out there too.

that's not a knockoff. i've seen that shirt around. there are shirts with the ames london 05 art, thunder bay 05 and the cleveland ape 06 out there too.
    Interesting. Yeah, Hartford 98 would make an awesome shirt. And the EMEK Santa Barbara would be awesome too.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Interesting. Yeah, Hartford 98 would make an awesome shirt. And the EMEK Santa Barbara would be awesome too.

psst

http://www.thefadedline.com/thewaveshirt.aspx
  • Oops, shows how much I frequent that site!
  • thanks for the heads up!!

LOVED that show, got the poster, just bought tha tee :D

hope its nice
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • thanks for the heads up!!

LOVED that show, got the poster, just bought tha tee :D

hope its nice

you'll love it. i much prefer the cranberry color but ames makes a quality shirt. comfortable and stylish.

they really need to do another run of classic pj poster shirts. the first 4 did pretty well on the 10c site (only one is still available) and these newer ones seem to be getting picked up by a lot of retail websites.