Snow Day!!!!

The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone else enjoying their day off? Came at a perfect time for me.....and btw, fuck that dumb ass Bloomberg for the way he handles nyc school closings...he is such a dick....enjoy the day everyone..
'I want to hurry home to you
put on a slow, dumb show for you
and crack you up
so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
god I'm very, very frightening
and I'll overdo it'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    YES, YES, YES,!!!! My kids are home today from school (3) day weekend :D I live in N.East Ohio and we got hit pretty bad. And its still coming down HELP !!! I hope everyone enjoys their day !!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Blah blah! Ya'll and your fucking snow days!!!!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I know snow days are "boring" but it brings me back to when I was a kid and the excitement on my kids faces are just awsome :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    I'll take the 3-day weekend, and i'm sure my students aren't complaining. The juniors had an exam scheduled for today, so there loving it. I'm loving my igloo here. The board, coffee, and good music. Good times!
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    we had a snow day earlier this week in Texas & i loved every second of it. enjoy the day!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Enjoy the day off! The Northeast is really getting killed with the snow this year.