Pointless Debate: The Cute Versus Hot Debacle

2»

Comments

• cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I just use bootylicious.

Yes this makes all us ladies swoon. :lol:
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Personally, I would rather hear "cute". Cute to me is a combination of looks and personality.

"Hot" means just looks in my opinion, not as much of a compliment...but that's just me :)

totally agree.

at a high school level, of where i currently stand, girls who are hot don't really have much personality. they're just there for guys to look at and take advantage of. but girls who are cute...they've got both the good looks and a great personality. i prefer cute girls...although there is a large attraction to hot girls, being smart and having a good personality is a huge turn on for me.

and i have to disagree with "girls not allowing to call guys cute." i'm a guy and girls call me cute...i take it as a nice compliment.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Personally, I would rather hear "cute". Cute to me is a combination of looks and personality.

"Hot" means just looks in my opinion, not as much of a compliment...but that's just me :)

totally agree.

at a high school level, of where i currently stand, girls who are hot don't really have much personality. they're just there for guys to look at and take advantage of. but girls who are cute...they've got both the good looks and a great personality. i prefer cute girls...although there is a large attraction to hot girls, being smart and having a good personality is a huge turn on for me.

and i have to disagree with "girls not allowing to call guys cute." i'm a guy and girls call me cute...i take it as a nice compliment.

In highschool calling a guy cute isn't that bad. But, wait until your 30+ years of age... bet you won't like it as much ;)
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    In highschool calling a guy cute isn't that bad. But, wait until your 30+ years of age... bet you won't like it as much ;)

Hey baby, how YOU doin?
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I prefer hot
    Whatever, you prefer me ;) :wave:
    NERDS!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I prefer hot
    Whatever, you prefer me ;) :wave:

Shhh!! :shh: Don't tell Roar! ;) You are pretty cute though. Roar's a lucky girl! :thumbup:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    My ***BEER GUT*** is Cute!...hahaha :lol:
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    I can't describe it.. but I know "hot" when I see it..!

;)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford