Lady Pearl Jam Fans

slightlystonedslightlystoned Posts: 228
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Any ladies around the Atlanta area who dig PJ? Most girls I meet dont even know who they are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    There are a few fans around here. I've run into them. I noticed in a month or so a pearl jam cover band called once is playing at the Wild Wing in Marietta. If you are close to that side of town you may want to check it out.

I've also noticed a lot of the pj girls in atlanta at least around my age are spoken for :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I visit Atlanta fairly often and I am also a lady.

Of course I am also married and pretty f-ing kinky, so there's that little hiccup. :lol::lol::lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Any ladies around the Atlanta area who dig PJ? Most girls I meet dont even know who they are.
    My husband and I haven't run into many PJ fans here in Atlanta and we are out and about a lot spreading the PJ word.We have been to see the PJ cover bands when they are here,also there at Wild Wing, thats a great time but the night we were there it seemed most of the crowd was not there to see the band. So the real fans were pretty limited but we all made some noise!
    We have found a few places that have PJ on the jukebox or a few very cool bartenders that are into them. But definitely not like out east or even my hometown of Milwaukee. You can forget the Ga local bands knowing any PJ except a cool unplugged trio at the mexican restaurant by us. They rule and go to the concerts.
    As far as the girls go- thats up to you to turn them on to it. And they will get turned on- get some videos- that should do it.
    videos- I should say dvd's and of Pearl Jam- that came out wrong ;)
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    intodeep wrote:
    I've also noticed a lot of the pj girls in atlanta at least around my age are spoken for :(

Notice the two ladies who replied are married.

See I wasn't just makin shit up :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Move to Boston. We got a few here.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794

Not surprising since they haven't played the South in about 6 years.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    intodeep wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

Notice the two ladies who replied are married.

See I wasn't just makin shit up :D

We married ladies know what's up. ;)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    know1 wrote:

They played at USC in June of 08. KOL opened. Fucking awesome fucking show. The first show I've seen with NO covers. Did I mentions it was fucking awesome?
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    lettinggo wrote:
    know1 wrote:

They played at USC in June of 08. KOL opened. Fucking awesome fucking show. The first show I've seen with NO covers. Did I mentions it was fucking awesome?
    It was awesome- Indifference finale with the lights up- wonderful memories great pre party great fans great town
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Not surprising since they haven't played the South in about 6 years.[/quote]

They played at USC in June of 08. KOL opened. Fucking awesome fucking show. The first show I've seen with NO covers. Did I mentions it was fucking awesome?[/quote]
    It was awesome- Indifference finale with the lights up- wonderful memories great pre party great fans great town[/quote]
    OH HAIL HAIL YES!
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    None of my friends like Pearl jam, its so dissapointing. Whenever I mention my husband & I are going to a PJ concert- I always get one of those (strange looks) :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    None of my friends like Pearl jam, its so dissapointing. Whenever I mention my husband & I are going to a PJ concert- I always get one of those (strange looks) :?

Oh honey, you're preaching to the choir.
    I just finally embraced it and everyone now knows it's my "thing"...weird looks or not! :lol: