News Reporter Shits Herself During Interview

Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The look on her face right when she's doing it...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :shock: With white pants on too :o
    The look on the guys face is priceless...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    looks fake to me....

however, in other funny poop stories....

at my last company we hired a lot of seasonal help to get thru the christmas season.

one of them was a lady that shit herself while working. it was so bad they had to toss the chair out. to her credit, she was able to come back the next day and finished out the season.

true story.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Time to relocate. Although now that it's on the web, time to find a new profession. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Walk backwards and don't wear white.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• That was hot.
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,052

The look on her face right when she's doing it...

looked like a shart to me!!!!! :lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    Shit happens...... :lol: :shock:
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Shit happens...... :lol: :shock:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”