2013 NCAA March Madness Brackets

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    I don't even consider tattoogate to be cheating. to me, it's just dumb kids doing what dumb kids do. it's not like it somehow benefited tressell or the team.

it's no worse than free shoes.

the real issue at ohio state was the cover up. if there wasn't that cover up, the punishment would have been a slap on the wrist.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    go KU!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Adult_Bobcat.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Adult_Bobcat.jpg

That thing looks like it's presenting itself to get butt-fucked by a Hoosier.
    81 wrote:
    Adult_Bobcat.jpg

That thing looks like it's presenting itself to get butt-fucked by a Hoosier.

that would be a hell of a championship matchup..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    imalive wrote:

I don't even consider tattoogate to be cheating. to me, it's just dumb kids doing what dumb kids do. it's not like it somehow benefited tressell or the team.

Yeah but Pryor was given a new car almost every week to drive and it is well known around the school that most of the football players drive brand new cars while the other sports programs players like the basketball Buckeyes are driving clunkers or used nothing special cars like all the other students. Tressell cheated even before he came to OSU. I agree about the trading memorabilia for tattoo's not being a big deal...other than the fact it's against the rules and if you do it you are being selfish with no care for the school and the consequences. Should you be allowed to sell or trade what I believe is yours? Yes! Is it a rule you are not allowed? Yes! So they shouldn't have done it. Tressell is a cheater in my opinion because his players should have been reported and they would not have played in all the games they did. Matta on the other hand does not fuck around when it comes to this stuff........he only recuits really good kids, that is why he didn't even offer Yancy Gates a scholarship....no thugs allowed on the basketball team. Take Anthony Crater for instance from a few years ago....he tested positive for marijuana so Matta punished him and hardly played him despite not having jack-shit else to play at point guard that year. We ended up running PJ Hill and off guard Jeremie Simmons at point until Crater quite the team. Now you might say marijuana is no big deal...but it is illegal so Thad Matta did what he has always done....reported it and punished his player. So the Wiscy fans can say what they want but they are pulling the cheating stuff out of their assholes because Matta's program is as clean as Duke's program is!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,902
    81 wrote:
    Adult_Bobcat.jpg

I didn't know it would be so hard to find a mean looking one. 99% of them from a google image search look like house cats :lol: . no matter.... Go Bobcats!

bobcat.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:
    I didn't know it would be so hard to find a mean looking one. 99% of them from a google image search look like house cats :lol:

well if a bobcat looks mean, chances are it's coming after you...taking it's picture should be the last thing on your mind :lol:
    norm wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    I didn't know it would be so hard to find a mean looking one. 99% of them from a google image search look like house cats :lol:

well if a bobcat looks mean, chances are it's coming after you...taking it's picture should be the last thing on your mind :lol:

that made me :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Can we stop all the bickering and recognize how badass the 7-seed Florida Gators are playing. Seems like the road is being paved...first Mizzou falls, now Mich St. I'm riding high right now
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Can we stop all the bickering and recognize how badass the 7-seed Florida Gators are playing. Seems like the road is being paved...first Mizzou falls, now Mich St. I'm riding high right now

fuck florida :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited March 2012
    In order for Ohio State to beat Syracuse they would need to make atleast 12 threes and I don't think they can make 12 threes in a gym by themselves after 40 minutes of shooting. But hey, they already achieved more than I thought they would with a team full of freshman, sophomores....and a Dilford, I mean a Buford.

Great season no matter what considering where they were a month ago. Very happy!!!!
    fuck them or not, that was a fun game to watch last night. I'm cautiously optomistic going into the Louisville game tomorrow...
    fuck them or not, that was a fun game to watch last night. I'm cautiously optomistic going into the Louisville game tomorrow...

fuck louisville too. :lol:

being the buckeye fan that i am, i'm sure you understand my disdain for florida
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    81 wrote:

DA-da-da-da
    DA-da-da-da
    DA
    GO TARHEELS
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Screenshot2012-03-23at32510PM.png
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    slickweed wrote:
    81 wrote:

DA-da-da-da
    DA-da-da-da
    DA
    GO TARHEELS

and after that
    GO Wolfpack
    i'm not a hater

(although i did get a chuckle from duke's early demise)

81 wrote:

pitino vs. donovan. how can you choose between those two dickheads? :?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

easy, pick donovan :P
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

Those 2 douchebags have more oil in their hair than BP spilled in the Gulf
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    imalive wrote:
    Callaway wrote:
    81 wrote:

you're new here. :lol:

I've been an Ohio State basketball fan since I was 6 years old. Clark Kellogg and Herbie Williams days. I said the Thad Matt OSU program. Thad has as much integrity as Dean Smith and Coach K.

81 is on your side.

pureoc is a whiner. :lol:

HA, to each their own. I'll always hate OSU, since it's very easy to do. Just don't like the holier than though attitude that EVERY single OSU fan has.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    I'd cut off the tip of my pinky finger if it meant OU would beat Carowhina tonight.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I'd cut off the tip of my pinky finger if it meant OU would beat Carowhina tonight.

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!

if they convert the and 1 with 25 seconds to go....

:cry:

this tourney is turning all chalk as usual.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    slickweed wrote:
    81 wrote:

DA-da-da-da
    DA-da-da-da
    DA
    GO TARHEELS

hey
    it was ugly but
    f**k it

sunday will be rough for the team that played tonight

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Anyone fill out a second chance bracket? 7 for 8 8-)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    well, much like today's pitino vs. donovan matchup....another dickhead goes down next weekend in pitino vs. calipari.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hey 81...

O-H...
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    G.O.C.A.R.D.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aqo2t.jpg
    For any Ohio State fans......

Mark Titus's book 'Don't Put Me In, Coach' is finally here. I got mine at Barnes & Noble two days ago and it cracked me up. It has some really great stories about coach Matta and you can see why these players love to come play for him. Titus doesn't really write on Club Trillion anymore but for those who did not follow his blog during his playing days you might want to check out clubtril and see why he became a "big deal" according to Mark Titus anyway :)

Don't Put Me In, Coach
    http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Put-Me-Coach ... 0385535104

Excerpt from the book here:
    http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/763 ... -put-coach

Club Trillion:
    http://clubtrillion.blogspot.com/

Amazing win last night! After last season's choke with by far the best team in the country I am stunned this team being so young has done what they now have done after everything I heard has been going on. Ever since Thad threw the team out of practice the day before losing to Wisconsin this team has played great basketball.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hey 81...

O-H...

I-O

:mrgreen:

I watched with the sound off....I guess Boeheim was whining about the refs. they were bad, but it went both ways.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16