My new Ed sig

Ahr MannAhr Mann Posts: 141
edited February 2010 in The Porch
A friend gave this to me for as a late 40th birthday gift, thought I would show it off:

CIMG2962.jpg

Now that's how you make a Pearl Jam fan happy, right?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That's awesome, what a great picture of him. And he signed it too...when did your friend get Ed to sign it?

Happy belated 40th as well.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Al Gore had a lousy summer I guess...didn't know that.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Al Gore had a lousy summer

it's hard to be an idiot pretending to be smart.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Dude.... Dude... envoy, ....happy 4 u, but envoy.. nice
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Wow, "the greatest concerts of the 90's" and Ed is on the cover!! I can't see the picture very well but is it framed?
    México 24/11/2011
  • Ahr MannAhr Mann Posts: 141
    Mr Rocko wrote:
    Wow, "the greatest concerts of the 90's" and Ed is on the cover!! I can't see the picture very well but is it framed?

Not framed yet, still in the box it came in (gotta find something that doesn't have too much glare, as the sig doesn't stand out that much). Any ideas?
    That's awesome, what a great picture of him. And he signed it too...when did your friend get Ed to sign it?

Thanks, 40 is wonderful. It's especially great when I go to sleep feeling fine, but somehow wake up with a pulled muscle :|

Not sure when my friend got it, but it had to have been a while ago, prolly when the issue first came out: End of '99 I guess?
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Ahr Mann wrote:
    That's awesome, what a great picture of him. And he signed it too...when did your friend get Ed to sign it?

Thanks, 40 is wonderful. It's especially great when I go to sleep feeling fine, but somehow wake up with a pulled muscle :|

Not sure when my friend got it, but it had to have been a while ago, prolly when the issue first came out: End of '99 I guess?

I applaud you for being a member of this board since 2001 and posting only 29 times. That's a lot of patience in the presence of a lot of idiocy that goes around here.
    I do however have to kick your ass for subtly calling 40 "old" with that "pulled muscle" shit :twisted: :lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    I applaud you for being a member of this board since 2001 and posting only 29 times. That's a lot of patience in the presence of a lot of idiocy that goes around here.
    I do however have to kick your ass for subtly calling 40 "old" with that "pulled muscle" shit :twisted: :lol:

Hah, you got that right: I'm still amazed how much negative crap gets posted by the bored, vocal minority on this forum (damn kids).

Now excuse my while I go put some Ben-Gay on the hammie I pulled while watching Olympic figure skating...