please pm me if you'd like to do an american fan of your hockey team a favor
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    What do you want; those mittens? I thougth they we sold out no>
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    What do you want; those mittens? I thougth they we sold out no>

Depends on the store. The website's out of stock, but the mittens can still be found. Seems like at least every other person has a pair in Ottawa (not even exaggerating, it's weird), although that might be because we have quite a few HBC stores in our area.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • i think our hbc only has the kids sizes left in the mittens
  • http://blog.flare.com/wp-content/upload ... LYM8s5.jpg

that in size medium.

ive gotten a few pm's. you canucks are the sweetest. one of the many reason i root for your hockey team.

despite the fact that steve yzerman left a few of my favorites off the roster.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,506

That's gonna be tough to find in store. All sold out online @ http://www.hbc.com/en/index.html
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Seems like at least every other person has a pair in Ottawa (not even exaggerating, it's weird)

Really? Odd, I have not seen that many around the city . . . maybe half a dozen or so....
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Yeah...they're so out of stock everywhere...

And the mittens...all gone...allegedly sold out across Canada...only kids sizes...
    be philanthropic
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    i went to the store on the thursday night before the games began to get that hoodie. in black, everything was sold out except for maybe two size smalls. i ended up with a red one...and i had to search hardcore to find it. best of luck to you and kudos if you do get one!
  • I've been to a few stores over the past few days to find mittens for relatives in Quebec and everywhere is sold out of EVERYTHING! The story I got from one of the ladies in the store was that all the stores sent most of their remaining stock to the massive store in Vancouver. They sold out after a few days and started rounding up whatever they could.

Hopefully you'll find some somewhere.
  • nevmiles wrote:
    Seems like at least every other person has a pair in Ottawa (not even exaggerating, it's weird)

Really? Odd, I have not seen that many around the city . . . maybe half a dozen or so....

No way! Maybe it's just the student population then, haha. I honestly see more people with them than without when I'm on campus.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they had a tonne in stock after the games are over.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    I might have one for you tomorrow. Do you want it or did you get one already?
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • i got nuffin so far.
  • While hard to find, the odd store does still have some. Zellers is probably the best bet. And Yzerman had to leave some of the best off I guess...you could make another team with the talent left out. Good luck with the mitts.
  • nevmiles wrote:

No way! Maybe it's just the student population then, haha. I honestly see more people with them than without when I'm on campus.
    What campus :s
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • nevmiles wrote:

What campus :s

Ha, Carleton.

• Ha, Carleton.
    Yeah, I was there the other day.. Saw a lot of them.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • thanks to the 3 kind folks who went out and checked on this hoodie for me. sucks that they all got shut out, but i truly appreciate the effort. when the msg shows get announced, feel free to hit me up for merch requests or anything like that.

canada/slovakia tonight!
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    GO CANADA GO!!!!!!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Saving my $$ for some 2012 stuff in Russia.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • http://blog.flare.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/W_Full-Zip-Hoodie-82843400-OLYM8s5.jpg

that in size medium.

ive gotten a few pm's. you canucks are the sweetest. one of the many reason i root for your hockey team.

ha good luck with that, harder to find then a tickle me elmo. seriously, they will have them in store after the games are over.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,506
    http://blog.flare.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/W_Full-Zip-Hoodie-82843400-OLYM8s5.jpg

that in size medium.

ha good luck with that, harder to find then a tickle me elmo. seriously, they will have them in store after the games are over.

That's what the young lady said @ the Bay here @ Mic Mac Mall. That's what they told her, to tell other's. Though I doubt we will see all those limited edition sweaters & shirts.

What's funny about the Canadian mitten's is they are all Made in China. It's not even Made in Canada. The majority of the 2010 Olympic merchandise is Made in China. Only thing CTV & it's commericals broadcast that's Made in Canada is Rona. It's funny cause mostly half the tools & supplies are Made in China sold @ their stores. Their commericals say, Made in Canada. Why not say, "Installed by a Canadian", instead of Made in Canada. Cause it's totally false information.
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    Went to 3 stores, and nothing.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2