W.M.3.

westbrook36westbrook36 Posts: 279
edited February 2010 in The Porch
CBS this Saturday Feb 27th 10pm est time a 1 hour special on 48 hrs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Yeah, with Johnny Depp
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Yawn.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • yawn my ass... I happy to see some light being put on them its been way too long...
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Once again...no one here would give two shits about this case if Ed wasn't involved
  • Yawn.

You know, if you're that tired maybe you shouldn't be making the effort to click a button to show that you have nothing to offer to the thread.
  • Once again...no one here would give two shits about this case if Ed wasn't involved

So does that mean we shouldn't care? Why do people care about Haiti? Why do people care about anything that they arent involved with or effected by directly?

Thats what media/informed people with a platform do, they keep people informed. Based on the "yawn" response, some people still dont give a shit. Just because people might not have heard about this except for hearing about it from celebs, doesnt mean that they wouldnt "give two shits."
    I sometimes wonder if they know that I'm gone...
  • TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    Once again...no one here would give two shits about this case if Ed wasn't involved

That is a big bunch of B.S. - anyone with a conscience would give two shits, as you put it. Celebrities may bring light to certain causes we might not otherwise hear about, but that doesn't mean we can't get behind them just the same!!
  • I'm sorry...what I was trying to say came out wrong....I meant people wouldn't even know about this case if it weren't for Ed talking about it. Not knowing about it = wouldn't care about it. There are a lot of sheep around here.

That all said, I fault no one for giving a shit...at all. I think it's great. Sorry for the tone of my initial post.