Canada vs Slovakia Mens Hockey

13»

Comments

• norm wrote:
    holy shit!!

all of canada just aboot shit their pants :shock: :shock:

LOL!!!!! :D
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    No problem, gives Mike Babcock something to bark at the guys about. It was almost to easy the first 2 periods. A good test for Luongo as well.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Do Canuck fans not understand jinxes or wtf? 14 MINUTES left and they're chanting 'we want USA'???....idiots! :evil: :evil:
    I don't think the end of that game was 'no problem' at all....it was pretty concerning IMO...
    Doughty was shitting the bed and out of gas at the end...
    Babcock shouldn't be barkin - he was the dummy that kept going back to Bergeron in the third, after losing how many draws and costing us on that goal...
    Luongo let in a soft one, then got lucky at the end - the Slovaks missed chances as much as he stopped them.
    It was a total meltdown. But whatever! One more game, all or none!
    I was yelling at the tv, flopping around like a fish, covering my eyes n shit....craziness :lol:
    Do Canuck fans not understand jinxes or wtf? 14 MINUTES left and they're chanting 'we want USA'???....idiots! :evil: :evil:
    I don't think the end of that game was 'no problem' at all....it was pretty concerning IMO...
    Babcock shouldn't be barkin - he was the dummy that kept going back to Bergeron in the third, after losing how many draws and costing us on that goal...
    Luongo let in a soft one, then got lucky at the end - the Slovaks missed chances as much as he stopped them.
    I was yelling at the tv, flopping around like a fish, covering my eyes n shit....craziness :lol:

Yes mistakes were made, but anything worthwhile is never easy. I agree about Bergeron...but the team is what it is and we have to go with what we got now, and after all this team coached by Babcock has us in the gold medal game. The Slovaks have some pretty good skilled players as well and they did beat Russia and Sweden, so maybe they are better than we thought. Just get ready for the Yanks.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    lukin2006 wrote:

Yes mistakes were made, but anything worthwhile is never easy. I agree about Bergeron...but the team is what it is and we have to go with what we got now, and after all this team coached by Babcock has us in the gold medal game. The Slovaks have some pretty good skilled players as well and they did beat Russia and Sweden, so maybe they are better than we thought. Just get ready for the Yanks.
    ya, I would have been more mad at the fans than anyone! :lol: ....way to inspire the other team.
    lukin2006 wrote:

ya, I would have been more mad at the fans than anyone! :lol: ....way to inspire the other team.

The fans were very cocky...to me that last 8 minutes will make them a better, you need to win tough games to win championships.

• OMG that was last minute or so was CRAZY!! I was over at a friend's and we were all yelling at the TV...it was awesome!!!

Sunday is going to be OUT of this world!!!

CANADA!! CANADA!!!!

Also now we have more gold medals than any other country and in third...not too shabby. :D
  • 3-2 usa

do you believe in miracles ?
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    m0jorisen wrote:
    3-2 usa

lame!
  • m0jorisen wrote:
    3-2 usa

No.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,576
    m0jorisen wrote:
    3-1 Canada

Sure!
  • Rygar wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    3-2 usa

lame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wh6eLxX8TM
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...