Dude dumps cheating GF on live radio.

12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.twiturm.com/2ju2p
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel bad for the girl and they did push it a little too far, but DAMN that was some great entertainment. They pulled that one off sooo smooth.
5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
8/7/08, 6/9/09
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hahaha

Absolutely crushed!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Is this for real? Sounds like a fake :? ;)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    There is no way that was made up or fake. I love when Chris asked her about her making out with a friend (Eric) and she hesitates then goes WHaat......! Man was she ever busted. ;)

I've been dumped on Valentine's Day and it was torturous however I wasn't cheating, she was. Took off with another guy who later dumped her and left her pregnant.

Definitely need a follow up on that call in story. :lol: It serves no good to cheat Karma will getcha in the end.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Perhaps a bit cruel and over the top but HOLY SHIT that is just about the funniest thing I have ever heard.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Amazing radio!!!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • What kind of idiot will still stay on the line after that?
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    That was awesome. Good for him.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    What kind of idiot will still stay on the line after that?

lol... :lol:

Well she thought she was going to be proposed to and escape her infidelities however it was not to be.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:

Well she thought she was going to be proposed to and escape her infidelities however it was not to be.

Peace

Yeah, but after she was told she was being dumped, she stuck around to cry and answer questions for over 2 minutes... If someone would dump me on live radio, I'd hang up on the spot and call that person directly or something, not stick around to be humiliated on the air.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • This one might also be worth a listen....this woman has a gigantic mouth because she put both of her feet in there :mrgreen:
    http://www.just-whatever.com/2006/11/12 ... nds-badly/
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Once a cheater always a cheater... I'm glad he found out before he married her...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Yeah, but after she was told she was being dumped, she stuck around to cry and answer questions for over 2 minutes... If someone would dump me on live radio, I'd hang up on the spot and call that person directly or something, not stick around to be humiliated on the air.

Yes that was true but you must remember in the back her mind she knew she had done something wrong and therefore hoping there would be a change in Cris's heart. When she felt that was not to be she came to her senses and hung up.

Peace

edited February 2010
    dropright11.gif

Now grant you the way Chris did this over live radio is not the way I would have to tell her I'm through. There maybe more to the story but it appears she knew about the ring and STILL went out and had fun with her *male friend*. So this appears to be an intentional liason and she reaped what she had sown.

peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    hahaha I knew this would be something worth posting. I think im gonna go listen to it again for some more laughs.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09