Ed on 48 Hours this Sat

GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
edited March 2010 in The Porch
I heard Ed is going to be on 48Hours this Sat. . Something to do with WM3. Anyone else hear about this?
there once was a note...LISTEN !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    I know Johnny Depp is interviewed on it. DVR set.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • GC31608GC31608 Posts: 229
    Didn't know about Ed appearing but knew Johnny Depp was going to appear and try to bring more attention to the situation. It's on 48 Hours Mystery on Saturday.
  • Whenever I hear this show, I think of...
    Another%2048%20Hours.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    No mention of Ed at all, but here's the preview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id= ... riesArea.0
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Eddie Vedder's an odd person to interview about Wrestlemania III...

... just kidding everybody.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I doubt it, beacause the interviewer would say "Eddie what do you think of americas government?" and thats all they would have to say and that would make the show ACTUALLY go on for 48 hours.
  • TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    It still may be a possibility. There is an article on CNN's website describing the show and Depp's unusual breaking of character to publicly stand up for a cause and it does on to say that "Johnny Depp joins a handful of other entertainers - Eddie Vedder, Winona Ryder, Dixie Chicks. . ." Now, granted, it doesn't say he will join them on that particular show in WM3's defence, but it certainly is written in a vague enough way for me to watch. Heck I'll be watching it regardless because it's Johnny Depp.
  • TheVan218 wrote:
    Eddie Vedder's an odd person to interview about Wrestlemania III...

I dunno, I heard he was one of the 90,000 that saw the Hulkster slam Andre
  • TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    Trixie wrote:
    It still may be a possibility. There is an article on CNN's website describing the show and Depp's unusual breaking of character to publicly stand up for a cause and it does on to say that "Johnny Depp joins a handful of other entertainers - Eddie Vedder, Winona Ryder, Dixie Chicks. . ." Now, granted, it doesn't say he will join them on that particular show in WM3's defence, but it certainly is written in a vague enough way for me to watch. Heck I'll be watching it regardless because it's Johnny Depp.

Well at least they showed Ed's picture on the show-!
  • AmishGuy91 wrote:
    TheVan218 wrote:
    Eddie Vedder's an odd person to interview about Wrestlemania III...

I dunno, I heard he was one of the 90,000 that saw the Hulkster slam Andre

He was actually Rad Radford.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Not much Eddie, but an interesting show. Based on the evidence they presented, I think it was the stepfather. Why else would he say he hadn't seen the boys that day unless he was hiding something? The DNA in the knot is the clincher for me!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    It was very interesting, I just happened to stumble upon it at the time it came on. Was glad to see it's getting coverage, because if nothing else, these boys deserve a new trial.

The fact alone that during the trial of the two boys together, the jury admitted they considered evidence they had read about during the trial of the first boy, which was not admitted into evidence during the current trial. That right there is enough for a mistrial. What the hell is wrong with the people in Arkansas? That's blatantly inappropriate and criminal, if you ask me.