PopCandy recognizing PJ as always

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I love her blog. Good to see
  • I'm not quite sure why "Present Tense" is in a lot of people's top 5's. Lyric wise it would be, and I do love that little jam at the end, but overall, I don't think it would be in my top 5.
  • TheVan218 wrote:
    I'm not quite sure why "Present Tense" is in a lot of people's top 5's. Lyric wise it would be, and I do love that little jam at the end, but overall, I don't think it would be in my top 5.
    Agreed.

I'd easily take Red Mosquito and In My Tree over it.
  • TheVan218 wrote:
    I'm not quite sure why "Present Tense" is in a lot of people's top 5's. Lyric wise it would be, and I do love that little jam at the end, but overall, I don't think it would be in my top 5.

I would probably have about 25-30 songs in my top 5. Just depends on the mood and the day and, if I'm allowed to consider the bootlegs, which version.

I will say, the arrangement they've been using on PT since about 2006 immediately vaulted it up my list.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    TheVan218 wrote:

I would probably have about 25-30 songs in my top 5. Just depends on the mood and the day and, if I'm allowed to consider the bootlegs, which version.

I will say, the arrangement they've been using on PT since about 2006 immediately vaulted it up my list.

it's an amazing song, i agree on having 25-30 songs in my top 5 and this is one of them, it's not as good if your just picking a few pj songs to listen to on your ipod, or even the best from no code in that situation, but if your listening to the album or a bootleg straight through, it makes it a million times better... alot of other songs are like this IMO, or maybe im just crazy.
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    My top 5 would change with my mood. There are a couple that would always make the top 5 though.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,634
    I can see why someone would pick those 5, but I think everyone could make a different list at a different time of the day.

Someone said "I have about 20-30 songs in my top 5. I totally agree.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2