Jude Law gets SNL

2»

Comments

• LukinFan wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    :thumbdown:
    I'm smelling a cameo by Opera Man at Weekend Update with Sandler's movie opening soon.
    only think this would happen if Sandler was the host
    or if he wasnt fired from the show for being so unfunny on that skit and so many others :roll:

SNL should really stick to comedic hosts... what good does it do them to have someone they cant write into skits?? itd be great to make it a launching off point for young comics instead of crappy celebs hawking their newest rom com
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Kevinman wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Shaun White would have been cool.....but I am happy with Jude.

Not that that matters much!!!! ;)
    White would have been awesome, but beggars can't be choosers.

Besides, I'll take Jude over a lot of other people it could have been. Not a bad choice at all.
    do people actually like white?

seems like such a cocky POS in every interview i've seen... not that he doesnt have a reason to be

gingers... :shutters:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Kevinman wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Shaun White would have been cool.....but I am happy with Jude.

Not that that matters much!!!! ;)
    White would have been awesome, but beggars can't be choosers.

Besides, I'll take Jude over a lot of other people it could have been. Not a bad choice at all.
    do people actually like white?

seems like such a cocky POS in every interview i've seen... not that he doesnt have a reason to be

gingers... :shutters:
    I don't get that vibe----he's still just a kid to me though, so maybe it is the age difference. you are probably close to his age. ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Why's everyone so over the moon for Betty white?? Is it that snickers sb comercial?

I keep hearin about this campaign to get her to host, but haven't seen a new episode of the golden girls in a billion years

fill me in

signed,

clueless
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    last time jude law hosted he had to coddle ashley simpson for lip-synching on live tv. hope he's not bad luck. :x
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume