Tour news coming soon..I'm guessing

PRLJM1PRLJM1 Posts: 584
edited February 2010 in The Porch
With 2 announcements in the past week, I'm thinking things are getting finalized for the tour. We got the Euro tour info 6 months in advance. So I think we will get US tour info for Aug./Sept./Oct before the SNL gig.
Summerfest '95,Alpine '98,Ice Bowl(Alpine'00),Alpine'03,Chicago'06,Summerfest(x2)'06,Riverside Theater '08(EV),ChicagoII '09, PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Voodoo Fest '13 (New Orleans), Milwaukee '14, Wrigley 1,2 '16
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GC31608GC31608 Posts: 229
    Dude, every f'n logic that is posted on these boards in regards to "news" eventually seems to make logical sense, you sold me...the waiting is sooo damn hard.

Not that I'm saying they are not as good but I'm going to see AIC in Atlanta this Friday in a small venue and that will definitely carry me over until something is announced on the boards. Anyone else going? They are playing thurs and fri at the tabernacle.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    GC31608 wrote:
    Dude, every f'n logic that is posted on these boards in regards to "news" eventually seems to make logical sense, you sold me...the waiting is sooo damn hard.

Not that I'm saying they are not as good but I'm going to see AIC in Atlanta this Friday in a small venue and that will definitely carry me over until something is announced on the boards. Anyone else going? They are playing thurs and fri at the tabernacle.

Your ass will be ROCKED HARD my friend! ENJOY!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • It's funny people are complaining about all of the Soundgarden rumors but there are at least 10x more Pearl Jam rumors.