Options

Mike show Sold out maybe PJ there at Tractor?

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Been to many solo Mike shows went to get tickets and they are all gone. I have never been to one that sold out I always have no problem. Even at the last Shadow show got tickets. If this is a Early show at 6pm is he playing the whole time and who is the special guest. Is there any way it is a secret PJ show. Seeing Eddie will be done with his shows and now one else has anything else going on. Does anyone know who else he is playing with. Still cant find any info.

Also love to go the show anyone have extra tickets or info please pm me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    I dont know anything about a special guest but "GivenToFlyFreak" posted this great news in the thread stickied regarding this show ..........

"Oh yeah, I asked the manager at The Tractor, he said they expected Shadow to play for nearly 90 minutes!"

As good as Flight to Mars was at the ccfa benefit, Shadow was easily the highlight of the show for me... and they only played for like 20 minutes or something.. at least it seemed really short because itr was REALLY FUCKING GOOD!.. if Mike really plays JIMI tunes for about an hour and a half... that is gonna be one amazing night. as for the guest, Shadow played a couple of songs with Duff last time.
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Tractor Tavern is damn small.... I would guess less than 300 tickets were available. Doesn't seem strange it sold out at all?
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    Rise-AboveRise-Above Posts: 111
    My brother is the booking agent at the Tractor and the place sells out all the time...it's tiny. It's just gonna be Mike, wishin PJ would play!
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....there's much more than this.
    www.myspace.com/kryslowe