TOUR NO TOUR?

parrotheadparrothead Posts: 101
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Why would it be so hard for the band with all these rumors about some U.S. shows out there for the band to say no future dates or we plan to tour in the spring stay tuned???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    good question!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    parrothead wrote:
    Why would it be so hard for the band with all these rumors about some U.S. shows out there for the band to say no future dates or we plan to tour in the spring stay tuned???

Because, this would be way to simple...It reminds of the {mis} manangement that runs the place I work at...Simple is to way easy...

Pearl Jam/Management wants to build all this drama and excitement...I can't see pearl jam not at least doing some touring in the U.S this year...

Jeremy
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Yeah, no shit...they're not half as accessible as they were in the '90's..
    I needs to make me travel plans :)
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    If Pearl jam continues to do this pick and choice touring just a few selected cities..It is is going to leave a lot fo fans out in the cold..With the way the enconomy is going these days..A lot of fans can't afford to travel to that to just attend a pearl jam concert..I don't see what the big deal is where they can't at least do concerts in each region of the United States...If it is because that can't money in certain markets?..Well that isn't the pearl jam we all backed in the past..

Jeremy
  • Sometimes I just wonder if they have people working for them part-time. Unless something is absolutely going on, we hear nothing from PJ/Ten Club. Then when something is rolled out, we seem to get everything all at once. With the rumored dates coming up, you think it would be in the bands best financial interest, as well as a courtesy to their fans, to release the information as soon as possible.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • You guys all make good points and as Kat has said, when she knows, we will know. There's obviously something in the works and it's tough not knowing what days to block off for shows, but there are so many external factors in play. We will get word sooner rather than later.

Also, where is my friggin' Xmas single?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • No offense to the OP but im tired of 5 new threads every day of asking for tour info, so I'm gonna start something new in this thread

Recently I have been on a Them Crooked Vultures/QOTSA kick. That was all I listened to for the past month and I havent listen to any Pearl Jam in about two weeks. Just a few minutes ago I decided to get back to Pearl Jam and I started with Faithful. What a great decision it was to start back up with that song :D I especially love the Live at the Garden version!
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • No offense to the OP but im tired of 5 new threads every day of asking for tour info, so I'm gonna start something new in this thread

Recently I have been on a Them Crooked Vultures/QOTSA kick. That was all I listened to for the past month and I havent listen to any Pearl Jam in about two weeks. Just a few minutes ago I decided to get back to Pearl Jam and I started with Faithful. What a great decision it was to start back up with that song :D I especially love the Live at the Garden version!
    Great new avatar!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Thanks! I just watched SNL Best of Will Ferrell Vol 1 today. That is by far my favorite skit of the whole DVD.

"I guess I'm just a worrier, thats why my friends call me Whiskers"
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305

Also, where is my friggin' Xmas single?

Word.... ;)
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire