Pearl Jam, the woman is on my case ...

orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Please announce the US tour so I can go ahead and let her plan whatever shitty vacation she has nestled in her pea brain.

I'm kidding, of course. But no really ... announce the tour already so we can plan around.

Thanks ...

Sincerely,

THIS GUY.
Jam out with your clam out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Listen to what my buddy's wife did...

1. He finds out Pearl Jam is touring Europe... where she wants to go on vacation.
    2. Pearl Jam announces dates in June in Europe.
    3. He lets her know they are there in JUNE.
    4. She books hotels and flights and rail passes for May 2nd - May 12th or something like that... lol.
    5. Then the rumor swirls of a State College show on May 7th when he's in Europe and Pearl Jam isn't. :mrgreen:

So, he gets fucked out of Europe AND U.S. dates (most likely). What a.... nevermind. But she is. With no kids yet, I'd annul that marriage immediately before a year was up.

She's screwed him twice so far... her parents live in Jersey and she booked a "visit" weekend to see them when the Spectrum shows were going on and "made him" go to Jersey with her and drive to Philly for ONE show so he wouldn't hang for 10/30 and 10/31 and party it up. loolololololoo.

Moral: Feel her out for your PJ addiction before you marry her. My fiancee doesn't mind them and would love to go... just to experience something different and new to her... to see what all the fuss is about.
  • please say that is not a true story!
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed
  • 5. Then the rumor swirls of a State College show on May 7th when he's in Europe and Pearl Jam isn't. :mrgreen:
    how the hell did I miss this?????
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    long red wrote:
    Please announce the US tour so I can go ahead and let her plan whatever shitty vacation she has nestled in her pea brain.

I'm kidding, of course. But no really ... announce the tour already so we can plan around.

Thanks ...

Sincerely,

THIS GUY.

+1... Really need to be able to book my vacation... unlike most rock stars, I need to let my work know about 2 months in advance of planned vacation... please have some sympathy.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    She's screwed him twice so far... her parents live in Jersey and she booked a "visit" weekend to see them when the Spectrum shows were going on and "made him" go to Jersey with her and drive to Philly for ONE show so he wouldn't hang for 10/30 and 10/31 and party it up. loolololololoo.
    Sounds to me like your buddy needs to learn how to put his foot down. If I were him in this scenario, I would have been in Philly.

Just sayin'
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Sounds to me like your buddy needs to learn how to put his foot down. If I were him in this scenario, I would have been in Philly.

Just sayin'
    but Allison is awesome!!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    BeerBaron wrote:

Just sayin'
    but Allison is awesome!!!
    which is why she wouldn't pull that kinda crap 8-)
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    please say that is not a true story!

What, the story i told? Ohhhh ya. 100% grade A truth. It's a shit relationship, but that's another conversation. It's toally true and he takes it. looloolloololollo.

Also, yes, he should have been there in Philly the whole time. He does what she says. It's like a relationship out of the 30's... but it's her wearing the pants hahah. :lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Listen to what my buddy's wife did...

1. He finds out Pearl Jam is touring Europe... where she wants to go on vacation.
    2. Pearl Jam announces dates in June in Europe.
    3. He lets her know they are there in JUNE.
    4. She books hotels and flights and rail passes for May 2nd - May 12th or something like that... lol.
    5. Then the rumor swirls of a State College show on May 7th when he's in Europe and Pearl Jam isn't. :mrgreen:

So, he gets fucked out of Europe AND U.S. dates (most likely). What a.... nevermind. But she is. With no kids yet, I'd annul that marriage immediately before a year was up.

Moral: Feel her out for your PJ addiction before you marry her. My fiancee doesn't mind them and would love to go... just to experience something different and new to her... to see what all the fuss is about.

we KNOW who wears the ***PANTS*** there!...lol :lol:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    how the hell did I miss this?????

Because it more than likely won't be happening. If there is ANY RUMOR for that particular date, it's DALLAS.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • please say that is not a true story!

What, the story i told? Ohhhh ya. 100% grade A truth. It's a shit relationship, but that's another conversation. It's toally true and he takes it. looloolloololollo.

Also, yes, he should have been there in Philly the whole time. He does what she says. It's like a relationship out of the 30's... but it's her wearing the pants hahah. :lol:

bummer. i wear the pants too... and when i say we're gunna see pearl jam, we see pearl jam! :)
    "We're heavily Hemingway inspired." -ed