OK..here is the plan..(for American eyes only!!)

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

;);)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I heard you wear a fanny pack.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • you Americans will go to europe and then complain how your seniority gets you nowhere, and that you cannot sit down between sets :lol:
    :lol::lol: ,,they will not catch the show...they will wait outside the box office till the lotary finnish for 1-2 and 9-10 rows :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dunkman wrote:

;);)

i heard you wear Chanel no.5... and nothing else!! :o
  • dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

;);)

i heard you wear Chanel no.5... and nothing else!! :o
    marilyn_chanel_gallery__269x400-600x400.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i guess you guy's misunderstood me...when i said take that bitch over i meant take that bitch over!....which means WE are taking ALL the seats to ALL the shows and you all can stay home and watch your unfunny TV shows. :twisted: :twisted:

Dunk says he ain't shook but that's because he hasn't seen our hit squad i'm sending over first! :mrgreen:

crest_cavity_fighters_8025.jpg

and if they fail, we can just fill our fanny packs with quarters and give him a good flogging!! :lol::lol:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    There can never be enough excuses to use the term 'fanny pack' for you can there Dunk? :lol:

Suppose it's one way to brighten your morning ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    There can never be enough excuses to use the term 'fanny pack' for you can there Dunk? :lol:

Suppose it's one way to brighten your morning ;)

that's true! his favorite line is "c'mon fellas....there is plenty of room in my fanny, pack it in!" :lol::lol:
  • Fanny = Vagina.

End of.

Yanks! :roll:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Princess KJPrincess KJ Posts: 442
    edited February 2010
    Fanny = Vagina.

End of.

Yeah, the Americans never got the memo on that one, did they? :roll:
    Post edited by Princess KJ on
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• i guess you guy's misunderstood me...when i said take that bitch over i meant take that bitch over!....which means WE are taking ALL the seats to ALL the shows and you all can stay home and watch your unfunny TV shows. :twisted: :twisted:
    lol:
    i need 1000 of u for breakfast...+ i dont eat hot dog..i use them.. 8-)
  • i guess you guy's misunderstood me...when i said take that bitch over i meant take that bitch over!....which means WE are taking ALL the seats to ALL the shows:

Fine! Take the seats, if you must. They're all at the back, or on the balcony, or not there at all...

Meanwhile, we'll all be having raucous, rowdy fun in the pit.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    i guess you guy's misunderstood me...when i said take that bitch over i meant take that bitch over!....which means WE are taking ALL the seats to ALL the shows and you all can stay home and watch your unfunny TV shows. :twisted: :twisted:

Dunk says he ain't shook but that's because he hasn't seen our hit squad i'm sending over first! :mrgreen:

crest_cavity_fighters_8025.jpg

and if they fail, we can just fill our fanny packs with quarters and give him a good flogging!! :lol::lol:

as long as i don't have to tip the hit squad i'm all for it. :thumbup:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Fanny = Vagina.

End of.

When I lived in the States and used to assist in a kindergarten ... hearing kids being told to sit on their fannies :shock: :? :wtf: ... untold trauma for my young British ears :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    i guess you guy's misunderstood me...when i said take that bitch over i meant take that bitch over!....which means WE are taking ALL the seats to ALL the shows:

Fine! Take the seats, if you must. They're all at the back, or on the balcony, or not there at all...

Meanwhile, we'll all be having raucous, rowdy fun in the pit.

I concur! Take them, bring them with you, get them the fuck outta our way :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

....and you guys wouldn't want us Americans in the "pit"....we are much too violent & desensitized! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

....and you guys wouldn't want us Americans in the "pit"....we are much too violent & desanitized! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Yer I did see a fat American shit on the floor in the pit.
  • philthehip wrote:
    Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

....and you guys wouldn't want us Americans in the "pit"....we are much too violent & desanitized! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

how did you distinguish between the shit and say, what your mum cooks on sunday? :lol::lol:

(English food = shit) :lol:
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited February 2010
    Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :

Hey and just remember, if Winston Churchill had told FDR about the impending attack on Pearl Harbour, giving them time to take steps to ruin the surprise attack and probably scuttle the Japanese plans, USA would probably never have joined the war at all.

He knew about the Japanese plans becasue the British had cracked the 'unbreakable' enigma code used by the Nazis but withheld the information (depending on your view of history) to avoid allowing the Germans and Japanese to discover they'd cracked the code and then change it; or, to force America into the was and save his arse...

Not to take anything away from the British people and soldiers and their never say die spirit and way they put up with 9/11 every night of the blitz. Hitler would have had to kill every last British soul to take over that island. Nor should anyone forget the thousands of Aussies, Kiwis and other non-Europeans whose blood saturated the fields of Europe in defence of freedom and liberty.

History, ya gotta love it.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:

how did you distinguish between the shit and say, what your mum cooks on sunday? :lol::lol:

(English food = shit) :lol:

Burger, burger, burger, burger. Or Roast dinner with all the trimmings. Im vegetarian so I will go for a soy burger :cry:
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    I'm an expat...so if they come to Europe I don't bother going home that year! (Don't tell the rents)
  • Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :

Hey and just remember, if Winston Churchill had told FDR about the impending attack on Pearl Harbour, giving them time to take steps to ruin the surprise attack and probably scuttle the Japanese plans, USA would probably never have joined the war at all.

He knew about the Japanese plans becasue the British had cracked the 'unbreakable' enigma code used by the Nazis but withheld the information (depending on your view of history) to avoid allowing the Germans and Japanese to discover they'd cracked the code and then change it; or, to force America into the was and save his arse...

Not to take anything away from the British people and soldiers and their never say die spirit and way they put up with 9/11 every night of the blitz. Nor the thousands of Aussie, Kiwis and other non-Europeans whose blood saturated the fields of Europe in defence of freedom and liberty.

much of history we are told is a lie....we knew the attack was coming....the scum at the top sacrificed our boys in order to thrust us into the war on purpose...they knew the American people would want blood after the Pearl harbour attack so they let it happen! why you say? simple...the masters of war ?(i.e. the military industrial complex) call all the shots and they arm both sides of the conflict (in EVERY war) making money hand over fist...and when countries can no longer pay...they swoop in and take their natural resources....it's the same shit every time...all that talk about spreading freedom and democracy is fucking bullshit!!
  • Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :

Not to take anything away from the British people and soldiers and their never say die spirit and way they put up with 9/11 every night of the blitz. Nor the thousands of Aussie, Kiwis and other non-Europeans whose blood saturated the fields of Europe in defence of freedom and liberty.

much of history we are told is a lie....we knew the attack was coming....the scum at the top sacrificed our boys in order to thrust us into the war on purpose...they knew the American people would want blood after the Pearl harbour attack so they let it happen! why you say? simple...the masters of war ?(i.e. the military industrial complex) call all the shots and they arm both sides of the conflict (in EVERY war) making money hand over fist...and when countries can no longer pay...they swoop in and take their natural resources....it's the same shit every time...all that talk about spreading freedom and democracy is fucking bullshit!!

I don't know if I believe the American government knew in advance about Pearl Harbour, I think there were mistakes made at the base. But i firmly believer the British knew.

But if anyone believes we're in Afghanistan or Iraq for honerable reasons and that al-Qaeda et al attack America and the west because they 'hate freedom' (Thanks Bush and Fox for that one), then they really need to get educated.
  • But if anyone believes we're in Afghanistan or Iraq for honerable reasons and that al-Qaeda et al attack America and the west because they 'hate freedom' (Thanks Bush and Fox for that one), then they really need to get educated.

you are a smart, smart man Paul!! :D
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Just remember....you'd all be goose stepping if it wasn't for us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :

enjoy your apples paul ;)

oh and it's pearl harbor - thats how we spell the name of the place

thanks
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    can these guys help too?

1589561422_0bdc6356a8.jpg
  • Unfortunately, in all wars, it is the poor, the destitute and the oppressed who suffer the most. Those who cause the wars rarely suffer.

• oh and it's pearl harbor - thats how we spell the name of the place

thanks

And I wish the rest of the world could adopt American English spelling - makes much more sense.

And i like my apples red :)
  • oh and it's pearl harbor - thats how we spell the name of the place

it just wouldn't be the same without the old "hey you spelled that word wrong" post....thanks PillowPants! :roll: :mrgreen::lol: