Am I reading too far into this? (Looming Announcement)

McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
edited February 2010 in The Porch
If my memory serves me correctly, posters have not been sold in a back-to-back fashion, ie LOS ANGELES 2/23 & AUSTIN 2/24, so is it safe to assume that 10c is strapped for time and we can expect an announcement any day now?

Perhaps this is masturbatory speculation, but when was the last time posters were sold on consecutive dates as mentioned above?
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    maybe santos is just finishing up before his vacation to boom's place in hawaii? ;)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,705
    Santos has been blasting the posters out this year, wouldn't read too much into it. He just needs to clear warehouse space so he can load the place up with chocolate bunnies and jelly beans.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • maybe once the 10/31 poster is sold in week or so, it will lead into a big announcement regarding the Philly Bootleg packages.

and then maybe a few US dates in May
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    Poncier wrote:
    Santos has been blasting the posters out this year, wouldn't read too much into it. He just needs to clear warehouse space so he can load the place up with chocolate bunnies and jelly beans.

yay! chocolate bunnies!!!
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • McJuicy wrote:
    If my memory serves me correctly, posters have not been sold in a back-to-back fashion, ie LOS ANGELES 2/23 & AUSTIN 2/24, so is it safe to assume that 10c is strapped for time and we can expect an announcement any day now?

Perhaps this is masturbatory speculation, but when was the last time posters were sold on consecutive dates as mentioned above?

i said/thought the same thing 2 weeks ago!....i hope we are right! 8-)
    McJuicy wrote:

on a serious tip... i like your thought process

BUT

posters also have never sold so badly... so it's not like they have a sale and then they have a gaggle of posters to ship
  • McJuicy wrote:

Huh? What?

Have you been paying attention? Or am I just completely reading your post wrong?

They've been posting the new prints for sale on a nearly daily basis for weeks. Besides, what does a poster being for sale have to do with announcing a tour or whatever? *shrugs* I guess I'm in the "You are reading too far into this" camp.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
    McJuicy wrote:

Huh? What?

Have you been paying attention? Or am I just completely reading your post wrong?

They've been posting the new prints for sale on a nearly daily basis for weeks. Besides, what does a poster being for sale have to do with announcing a tour or whatever? *shrugs* I guess I'm in the "You are reading too far into this" camp.

it's been every other day up to this point .... was his point

and you're right... it's been daily for weeks

i missed that too
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    McJuicy wrote:

on a serious tip... i like your thought process

BUT

posters also have never sold so badly... so it's not like they have a sale and then they have a gaggle of posters to ship

Granted we haven't gotten any confirmation on this, but, its been speculated that they started printing more of the posters, so more people had a chance to get them at a decent price.