Oxegen 2010 lineup.

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,006
edited February 2010 in The Porch
looks like PJ wont be playing T n the Park. Oxegen got announced today and its the same lineup as T in the Park. What a crap lineup.
EMINEM, MUSE, JAY-Z, THE BLACK EYED PEAS, KASABIAN, THE PRODIGY, FLORENCE+THE MACHINE, PAOLO NUTINI, FAITHLESS, STEREOPHONICS, DAVID GUETTA, VAMPIRE WEEKEND, MUMFORD & SONS JOHN MAYER, HOT CHIP, CALVIN HARRIS, NEWTON FAULKNER, GOSSIP, THE TEMPER TRAP, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, GOLDFRAPP, LA ROUX, WOLFMOTHER, RISE AGAINST, THE CORAL, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, ELLIE GOULDING, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, STEVE ANGELLO, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANE

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What an awful lineup. Why would anyone put down good money for those bands?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • eboweddie wrote:
    looks like PJ wont be playing T n the Park. Oxegen got announced today and its the same lineup as T in the Park. What a crap lineup.
    EMINEM, MUSE, JAY-Z, THE BLACK EYED PEAS, KASABIAN, THE PRODIGY, FLORENCE+THE MACHINE, PAOLO NUTINI, FAITHLESS, STEREOPHONICS, DAVID GUETTA, VAMPIRE WEEKEND, MUMFORD & SONS JOHN MAYER, HOT CHIP, CALVIN HARRIS, NEWTON FAULKNER, GOSSIP, THE TEMPER TRAP, EMPIRE OF THE SUN, GOLDFRAPP, LA ROUX, WOLFMOTHER, RISE AGAINST, THE CORAL, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, ELLIE GOULDING, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, ARMAND VAN HELDEN, STEVE ANGELLO, SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO, EROL ALKAN, STEVE AOKI, A-TRAK, AEROPLANE

Yeah i wouln't pay a full weekend ticket for tht Crap!!!

;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ah sure it only costs €230 :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • What is with all the rappers taking over festivals? Didn't anyone learn anything from having Kanye West fuck up at Bonnaroo?

Fuck Kanye