mmm .. 10club coupon codes! Can we have some pretty please?

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,509
edited February 2010 in The Porch
What say's you? Any way we could get some sweet drooling 10club coupon codes? Say ever 5th order you get a coupon code good for $25 percent off. Or free shipping internationally? Or first 10 poster's you buy, next one free type of deal only good for month of Feb or March. I just want to enter some coupon codes.

Just saying! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This one will get you 99% off everything:

freebostonlou

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• No!
    srw

does that look official like slh? :lol:

yes...bored....
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,509
    This one will get you 99% off everything:

freebostonlou

It's not working! :x
    No!
    srw

does that look official like slh? :lol:

yes...bored....

Kinda! :think:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    What about a members card? like any supermarket, you spend a lot of money and you earn some points that can be trade for merchandise, or some % off , D has the right idea :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetrios wrote:
    What say's you? Any way we could get some sweet drooling 10club PANCAKES? Say ever 5th order you get a coupon code good for $25 percent off your next PANCAKE. Or free shipping internationally? Or first 10 PANCAKES you buy, next one free type of deal only good for month of Feb or March. I just want to eat some PANCAKES.

Fixed.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    demetrios wrote:
    What say's you? Any way we could get some sweet drooling 10club PANCAKES? Say ever 5th order you get a coupon code good for $25 percent off your next PANCAKE. Or free shipping internationally? Or first 10 PANCAKES you buy, next one free type of deal only good for month of Feb or March. I just want to eat some PANCAKES.

Fixed.....

mmm .. pancakes! drool.gif

Better include Canadian Maple Syrup! Anything else on pancakes is uncivilized!
  • You are just flush with awesome ideas demetrios! If they want room in the warehouse for all the upcoming box sets/reissues, they'll heed your advice.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    You are just flush with awesome ideas demetrios! If they want room in the warehouse for all the upcoming box sets/reissues, they'll heed your advice.

Thanks! :) Can't wait to do the reissue box set contests again! 8-)
  • This one will get you 99% off everything:

freebostonlou

don't enter it!! it's a virus that bans your PC from the board!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    This one will get you 99% off everything:

freebostonlou

don't enter it!! it's a virus that bans your PC from the board!

and it causes quite unfortunate typos on every other message board you go on ;)