Why do such sickos get put on this planet?

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Over 20 years ago a good friend of mine had their little girl, age 5, kidnapped from her bed and taken to the shed and raped so bad that she required lots of corrective surgery. It was summer and mom was asleep in her room, across the hall her son and daugher were also asleep in their rooms. The kidnapper cut open a first floor window screen and went upstairs and took the girl. The girl ended up awakening her mom afterwards all bloody and crying.
    They never caught who did it, but the police told us all that it was very likely someone we knew, likely a friend or relative.
    I have always held a belief as to who it was, but they never were able to get the SOB for it.

If she had died in the course of this rape, she would have been another dead child in some drain or ditch.
    The guy bypassed a grown woman for this child! And he has been out there all these years.

I didn't sleep for days. I was afraid for my own kids since the cops said it was someone we knew!! I sat in a chair guarding them every night for a very long time.

Sick f'ing people. I think the more these types of things are introduced to the public via some form of media it becomes less taboo, thus more sickos who don't restrain themselves.
    Save room for dessert!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Fucking hell Heather...that's such a sad and scary story! :shock:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fucking hell Heather...that's such a sad and scary story! :shock:

I know. That little girl is well into her late 30's now. I have no idea how she is doing. Both her parents ended up dying quite young, so I lost contact with her!
    I doubt she was ever able to have kids.
    I know that everytime I hear of a young girl getting rape, or having been sexually abused over a period of time, I wonder how in the world no physical damage was obvious to someone!
    This kid was severely damaged. They didn't think she'd survive.
    Like, there is a post on here about a 10 year old getting pregnant and I think of how in the world she wasn't harm physically.
    Save room for dessert!
  • You know I haven't stopped thinking about this little girl all day. I live in Queensland, the same place this disgusting thing took place and I just can't get this little girl or her family out of my head. We hear of terrible things all the time...but every now and then, a story cuts you right to the bone and for me, this is that story.

It seriously just makes me cry every time I think of it. It has affected me that much. Maybe it's because I have a gorgeous little daughter who I love so very much and to think of something so precious being taken from this world is just TOO overwhelming. My heart goes out to her parents and her family. May you rest in peace Trinity. You will not be forgotten.

(Thanks for posting Thoughts Arrive. Even as I went to visit the 10C site, all I could think about was posting something about this, so that others knew such a gorgeous little girl was taken so tragically).
    I am mine
  • Just awful, I can't imagine how fucked up someone would have to be to do something like that. Hope they catch them soon so it doesn't happen to anyone else.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    thats effed up.

so sad.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Im not opening this .....

Sorry....

But I am not opening this .........

Free Pancakes at IHOP!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • That's awful...such a sad story. She will be in my thoughts.

:lol:
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Im not opening this .....

Sorry....

I have a little girl. So I am not reading it either.

Way to keep it positive my friend!!! Pancakes make everything better.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I'm losing hope for all humanity at an alarming speed. :(

This is fucking dispicable...20 years old??
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I hope the bastard who did this dies a slow a painful death, sorry if I offend anyone.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:
    I hope the bastard who did this dies a slow a painful death, sorry if I offend anyone.

It would still never be enough...
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    mikalina wrote:

No offence....I'm all for torturing the pieces of shit who ddo thi sort of thing.

Freaky thing is only a month ago I was in Bundy with my son and my friend and her 2 little girls. Such a beautiful place and people so nice. Asseholes like this are the worst form of life on the planet. Attacking the defenceless.. ESPECIALLY when most vunerable.

It's been a shitty week in queensland for kids. One kid murdered in a knife attack in his school, 3 toddlers drowned in dams (all seperate incidences) and know this.

The only comfort her parents have is that they will be able to say goodbye to her properly and lay her to rest. What about the parents who have never been able to that, remember Daniel Morcombe? I will never forget him, so close to home and he disappeared on my birthday. http://www.danielmorcombe.com.au/DMFFlash.html
    OMG they have charged a 19yo, he has been to court and refused bail )thank goodness for that.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Im not opening this .....

Sorry....

me neither- not gonna read it
    the news was upsetting enough last night - there is a rating to be given to the sexual predators before they are released from prison. Unfortunately they are cases behind and are releasing them out without the case files complete. Also often losing track of these people. These rating are supposed to let us know how dangerous they are to society. Not to be confused with the sexual offenders who are considered "Romeo & Juliet" cases those of consenting yet underage. To top it off this system is being handled by volunteers- concerned professionals who are trying to help the system keep track of the very dangerous so they can not hurt another child.It just left me wondering as a society where our priorities are, things seem so messed up sometimes.One would think we would take any child predator and keep them locked up.

Oh and too bad for me too I don't like pancakes- I'm a waffle kind of girl
  • well what a fun uplifting thread this is
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    Life is not all sunshine and lollipops my friend. We can't just stick our head sin the sand and pretend that this sort of thing doesn't happen, because it does. Unfortunately it is sad, sick fact of life that are some total fuck ups that have been born into the human race who seem to think that it is thier right to destroy someone elses life and the lives of those who loved them. If we didn't have the feelings we have been expressing here then we would probably one the sociopathic filth who commit such horrendous acts, thankfully we aren't.
    RIP to little Trinity, what happened to her would be any parents worst nightmare and I can't even imagine(and hope I never have to) what her family are going through right now. As I said before, at least they can put her to rest. But still it's something no parent should ever have to do.
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Two families are dealing with tragedy here. My thoughts and prayers are with the girls family and friends and classmates. I can't imagine dealing with something like this.

I also can't imagine what must have happend to the young man in his life to make him do this. If he's just "crazy", then I also feel sorry for his father and his other friends and family also. I can't imagine knowing someone that could possibly do this.

A tragedy all around.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Kevinman wrote:
    Two families are dealing with tragedy here. My thoughts and prayers are with the girls family and friends and classmates. I can't imagine dealing with something like this.

I also can't imagine what must have happend to the young man in his life to make him do this. If he's just "crazy", then I also feel sorry for his father and his other friends and family also. I can't imagine knowing someone that could possibly do this.

A tragedy all around.

His parents have packed up and left town because they fear vigilantism.....some moron placed an address of an elderly couple with the same surname, no relation- never knew them. on an online hate page set up for the accused. Now that's another family that has to suffer because of the actions of one person.