Klausen - AIC

VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
edited March 2010 in The Porch
My opinion only, you do not have to agree...Very nice print...arrived in Burlington, Ontario, Canada today
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I decided to pass on this one a few weeks ago. Glad you dig it though.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    It would have been awesome and I so would have got it if they would have replaced the words "alice in chains" with "pearl jam" :D
  • stupid me...i forgot the sale..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,497
    Also arrived here in Halifax, Nova Scotia! It's a sweet print indeed. :)

Can't wait to check out his Sport's print. http://g1988.blogspot.com/search/label/ ... n%20Sports
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    demetrios wrote:

Can't wait to check out his Sport's print. http://g1988.blogspot.com/search/label/ ... n%20Sports

:o
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • It landed here in Hawaii too. Another stunning poster by Mr. Klausen!!! :D
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I really like this poster as well...
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    RiotZact wrote:
    It would have been awesome and I so would have got it if they would have replaced the words "alice in chains" with "pearl jam" :D

If I were the frontman and reading through the board and happened to see you and your location, I'd be creeped out.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    demetrios wrote:

Go look at Artillery for this one; just got posted. Of course not for sale yet.
    Dock's No No:

Dock Phillip Ellis, Jr. (March 11, 1945 – December 19, 2008) was a Major League Baseball player who pitched for the Pittsburgh Pirates, among other teams. His best season was 1971, when he won 19 games for the World Series champion Pirates and was the starting pitcher for the National League in the All-Star Game. However, he is perhaps best remembered for the claim that he threw a no-hitter in 1970 while under the influence of LSD.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

demetrios wrote:

Go look at Artillery for this one; just got posted. Of course not for sale yet.

Whoo hooo! :D
    arq wrote:
    Dock's No No:

Dock Phillip Ellis, Jr. (March 11, 1945 – December 19, 2008) was a Major League Baseball player who pitched for the Pittsburgh Pirates, among other teams. His best season was 1971, when he won 19 games for the World Series champion Pirates and was the starting pitcher for the National League in the All-Star Game. However, he is perhaps best remembered for the claim that he threw a no-hitter in 1970 while under the influence of LSD.

Least it wasn't enhanced improve performance Mark McGuire drugs. :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?page=view_item&item_id=110&pg=0
    Oh my God, that's f'n awesome. I want one real bad.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You guys know when Brad is putting this one up? I didn't get an email yet.
    The color scheme is perfect for the "theme" but is too colorful for me :P
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

You guys know when Brad is putting this one up? I didn't get an email yet.

Not sure.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Not too colorful if you are on LSD :)

Me wants.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Wow!! I love it! Come on Brad...we need your email!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Brad is just the best artist IMO...I love this one too.

I just wish If I could go to this posters shows in US, It must be very cool to see all different artist and so many beautiful prints in one place. It must be haven :D
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.