Anyone ever got a magazine in the mail totally ripped up?

PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Spin sent me my issue for the month and it was in a packet yet it is completely torn apart. the cover has numerous rips, the inside pages are bent and torn, someone even took the time to try to tape it together. The insides pages feel like water spilled on them too and some of the pages are so damaged i cant read them.

this ever happened to you?
Shows:
Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• My roommate in college used to work in the mailroom and he would steal kid's magazines, bring them back to our apartment and then return them to their rightful places in the poor students' box. They would find their week-old Rolling Stone with rips and tears galore. We had more magazines than a dentist office that year. Nobody ever found out.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    A lot of my mail ends up soaking wet from bad weather. Even if I wait til it dries out to open, the paper ends up a wad of mushy stuff.
    I hate that!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    here's an idea...stop being lazy and walk to the newstand :o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Lol, NYPJ1 is that you?
    Rygar wrote:
    Lol, NYPJ1 is that you?

?? ?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • although the damage wasn't as much as yours it did happened to me once quite some time ago...if I remember correctly, the damage was the post office's fault becuase they had included a note saying so...maybe try contacting Spin & they could send you a new one
    peacegirl wrote:
    although the damage wasn't as much as yours it did happened to me once quite some time ago...if I remember correctly, the damage was the post office's fault becuase they had included a note saying so...maybe try contacting Spin & they could send you a new one

great avatar

good times :mrgreen:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Rygar wrote:
    Lol, NYPJ1 is that you?

Fuck I wish he was here sometimes! :lol::mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Lol, NYPJ1 is that you?

Fuck I wish he was here sometimes! :lol::mrgreen:

their is someone thats always on "the porch " with that name
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Rygar wrote:
    Lol, NYPJ1 is that you?

i'm starting to become a believer!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Not a magazine but I once recieved an envelope with a shredded 8x10 of Jerry Rice autographed with a note saying sorry it got caught in our machinery.
    #FHP