Eddie sing NAIS

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited April 2010 in The Porch
when Ed sing NAIS ,no matter which song was before,or which next,or what time of the show,he always be so so focus....he always get into and sing it with so much respect as need to this great song!!!
exable...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg

i fuckin love it..
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sat outside the arena in berlin, i turned to my dad and said...
    "tonight, we will get Nothing as it seems! i can feel it!!" and we got it and it was awesome!!!

in manchester, i turned and said again, "im feeling in hiding tonight!"
    and we got it!! and london my dad turned to me and said immortality would be good to hear tonight!!!

now im not sure whether this is pure freaky or just we name so many songs we wanted to hear at these shows these 3 popped up perfectly!!

now, this year i want to hear wishlist!! whether it be belfast, london or berlin! PLEASE WISHLIST!!!
    "tonight, we will get Nothing as it seems! i can feel it!!" and we got it and it was awesome!!!
    !!!
    this is for the birds...... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nice to see videos of shows i was in. :D
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    That Nuremburg 2000 NAIS was pure......magic

in manchester, i turned and said again, "im feeling in hiding tonight!"
    and we got it!! and london my dad turned to me and said immortality would be good to hear tonight!!!

now im not sure whether this is pure freaky or just we name so many songs we wanted to hear at these shows these 3 popped up perfectly!!

now, this year i want to hear wishlist!! whether it be belfast, london or berlin! PLEASE WISHLIST!!!

If you ever attend a show in Buffalo, turn to your dad and start saying how you predict you're going to get a ton of rare bsides like "Angel", "Bugs", "Sweet Lew", etc.
  • I've seen them play this three times now and each time I appreciate the fuck out of it more than the previous time. Top ten live song for me.
    ***Desperately looking for a Pearl Jam Phillies themed Oct. 31 Philadelphia shirt in M or L. Got one you don't want/need? Help a brother out!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    when Ed sing NAIS ,no matter which song was before,or which next,or what time of the show,he always be so so focus....he always get into and sing it with so much respect as need to this great song!!!
    exable...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg

i fuckin love it..

fucking love that video. Mike flat out nails it...so much intensity.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    everything about that version, the colour of the day, just eddie's emotion, love when mike just dicks out.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    everything about that version, the colour of the day, just eddie's emotion, love when mike just dicks out.
    exactly!!!
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    sat outside the arena in berlin, i turned to my dad and said...
    !!!
    this is for the birds...... 8-)
    :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • The best version/video of that song.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I think NAIS was kind of weak in Berlin09...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I think NAIS was kind of weak in Berlin09...
    u think wrong 8-)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I love this song so much and Berlin 09 was a great version. My favourite versions are any from Binaural tour in the US south states and Cardiff was pretty special too :D Really hope to hear it this year.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    I love this song so much and Berlin 09 was a great version. My favourite versions are any from Binaural tour in the US south states and Cardiff was pretty special too :D Really hope to hear it this year.

Was more than great to see it but dont think it was that good a version, the song starts off horrible and really out of time.
    I think NAIS was kind of weak in Berlin09...

+1, see above post ;p
  • Brisk. wrote:
    I think NAIS was kind of weak in Berlin09...

+1, see above post ;p
    was the first time i saw it live..ill tell u after 10th july what i think about berlin 09
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    MAS wrote:

if anyone has a dvd version of this , please please PM me..

all I have is a crappy VCD..

Thanks much!

Scotty
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • locked wrote:
    MAS wrote:

if anyone has a dvd version of this , please please PM me..

all I have is a crappy VCD..

Thanks much!

Scotty
    :D
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    D-man!

:o
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    locked wrote:
    D-man!

:o
    8-)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549