FS-Crash hoodie lot (Canada 05 size L included)

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited February 2010 in The Porch
yep, its time to make some room in the closet. I have 3 hoodies for sale.

Canada tour 05- black trojan, size large- worn and washed but in good condition (not pristine, however) with the pins missing.
Backspacer hoodie- same one as on the website- Size L- pristine condition
Gorge Ape- size XL- pristine condition- similar to the one on the crash site except the arm patch is different.

what I want. well, I want what I paid for the Backspacer and the Ape. Backspacer cost me $95 at the show and the ape cost me $150 on ebay. additionally, i think i'm gonna need at least 20 for shipping, but please correct me if i'm wrong.

If you are willing to pay those prices for those two hoodies, feel free to make me an offer for the entire lot. I'd like $400 for everything (shipping included) but i'm willing to listen. not really looking for anything in a trade unless you have a 98 or two (or a trojan hoodie in size M) lying around.

thanks and see you on tour.
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• why on earth would anyone give you $95 for a used hoodie when they can get the very same brand new hoodie through the goods section for only $52?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • why on earth would anyone give you $95 for a used hoodie when they can get the very same brand new hoodie through the goods section for only $52?

so they can get a solid deal on the canada hoodie which is pretty hard to find.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Well how much for the Canadian hoodie? I'm interested
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    this thread really smells

You should just sell them individually.... :?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."

You should just sell them individually.... :?

no
  • i'll bump this again tomorrow, if nobody's interested in the lot, i'll consider selling them individually. would really rather make it a package deal.
  • for the AM crowd.

these probably won't see ebay, so if nobody hear wants to give them a happy home, they'll prolly sit in my closet.

i'll also consider trading with any canadians who live near a hudson bay store and have access to those beautiful olympic hoodies.
  • 24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    I live in Toronto and am close to a Bay store. I would love to get the canadian hoodie off ya.
  • 24veddie wrote:
    I live in Toronto and am close to a Bay store. I would love to get the canadian hoodie off ya.

replied to your pm.
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    PM sent as well
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • still available
  • nobody? i don't wana go to ebay, i figured someone here would be interested.
  • last bump.