7/12/03 - hershey
5/28/06 - camden
5/20/10 - msg
5/21/10 - msg
6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Thanks! I don't think I've ever seen that before. Awesome and really took me back. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    If i knew then what i know now... from crazy eddie to uncle eddie.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • These old vids always make me sad- surely I haven't aged 20 years as well? Luckily there's not millions of hours of footage out there to age me by. ;)

But good find- great vid!
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• These old vids always make me sad- surely I haven't aged 20 years as well? Luckily there's not millions of hours of footage out there to age me by. ;)

shouldn't make you sad..........should make you nostalgiac with a warm, fuzzy, jammy feeling!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014

shouldn't make you sad..........should make you nostalgiac with a warm, fuzzy, jammy feeling!

Of course, it does that too! Nothing like some vintage PJ to get you going!

• Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Awesome video.

That kind of old ones make me sad (nostagically sad) too. I mean, where are my 20's? :cry:
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    That's impressive - not the easiest song to sing live without amps and pedals and all the stuff that fills in and polishes a song.

I just can't believe 20 years have gone by - 2 decades - my son was just a year old. God time flies. Thanks for find and the walk down memory lane.
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Awsome :o ....thanks for posting such rare and raw footage of early PJ!!!

Love them all ;)
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That was really good to see - but as as others have said, where the heck did the time go!! 1991 - I was 24, blonde and skinny :lol:
  • It's delightful to think about. To have watched Eddie grow up over the last 20 years. All the guys have matured so much. As fans we have grown up with them. 8-)
  • wonder where the kids in the front row are now?

what a difference a year makes huh...the crowd is just a little different to pinkpop
    I am mine
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Hub. wrote:
    Awesome video.

That kind of old ones make me sad (nostagically sad) too. I mean, where are my 20's? :cry:

Where did 1991 go?

I wasn't into the band at this stage . . . I was only 13 . . . but this does make me nostalgic too!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Wow that was awesome. Thanks. Had never seen this either. I wish I was a little older and lived in the US so I could've gone to earlier stuff like this.

Yeah, it is amazing it's been almost 20 yrs and I love how the fans feel like they've grown up with the band and vice versa. The guys must love that so PJ is such a major theme in a lot of lives as teenagers and young adults growing up. Not too many bands can claim that status.
    2009 - Melbourne
    1998 - Adelaide
  • Cool video. Thanks for posting.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    it's weird to be a good 16 years younger than the guys, but still to feel so proud of what lovely grown up men they've turned into.
  • oznicky wrote:
    Yeah, it is amazing it's been almost 20 yrs and I love how the fans feel like they've grown up with the band and vice versa. The guys must love that so PJ is such a major theme in a lot of lives as teenagers and young adults growing up. Not too many bands can claim that status.

I really hope that do have such warm fuzzy thoughts, and know what an impact they've had on so many lives over such a period of time. I've said it on here before, but they really are my longest relationship- I moved around a lot growing up, and all my family were overseas, so they've been a part of my life longer than just about anyone/ anything else.

same here princess. same here. and ed's huggy voice was the voice that soothed my nerves before exams, before driving tests, when i was blue.

i'd like to hug ed's voice back but that might be awkward and weird.
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    I forgot about this vid... but with good reason, as I have a 3rd-4th gen copy of it, barely watchable. Funny thing is when I got it ('98) I was so excited. The good aspects of the internet are better quality PJ vids... I might have to go through my old PJ VHS looking for titles than I can youtube in hopes they are good quality...
    i have those shows on VHS too... you have to have the sound cranked WAY up to be able to hear. still awesome though. like when they show ed rifling throught he CDs and pulling out an Eleven CD..
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    That was awesome. I love them. Feels like Ed got old so fast... but really its been almost 20 years... and just such a great time. You know what they say about time... it flies when your having fun. This band is a shit ton of fun.
    ed's not old. he's a spring chicken.
  • doompony wrote:
    same here princess. same here. and ed's huggy voice was the voice that soothed my nerves before exams, before driving tests, when i was blue.

i'd like to hug ed's voice back but that might be awkward and weird.

But if anyone could do that, you could!

might get arrested by sexual harrasment panda...corn...
  • doompony wrote:
    might get arrested by sexual harrasment panda...corn...

I'm sure Ed's huggy voice would be quite grateful for the physical attention.

i like the way you think!

i was watching unplugged before. weird to think they were younger then than i am now. yet it doesn't feel pervy...
  • doompony wrote:
    i like the way you think!

i was watching unplugged before. weird to think they were younger then than i am now. yet it doesn't feel pervy...

I know, right? To think I thought they were old back in the day...

fuck.. i'm older than vs eddie too... come to think of it.. i'm probably around the age of vitalogy eddie... ARGGHHH!!!!!!!