caption this pic

2»

Comments

• TheVan218 wrote:
    "Well sure I'll make some autographs out for your brother. Now what'd you say his name was, Scott Stapp, right?"

girls "yes sir...he lives in that EZ WAY storage shed behind you, but he's scared to come out." :lol::lol:

• That's Emma and Miki from the band "Lush" during Lollapalooza.....from the sign on the trailer, it appears that's when they played in Waterloo Village in Stanhope, 1992. I remember going to this with my brother. We got there late and didn't have tickets........traffic getting in was UNREAL. We scalped tickets from some guy walking on the highway. The first year, the bands went onstage in what appeared to be an order of "popularity". This year, they mixed it up.....I think PJ went on first or second.....I ended up missing them (DOH)! I did see Eddie walking around in the crowd later on.

08/12/92 - Setlist: Even Flow, Why Go, Deep, Jeremy, Alive, State of Love & Trust, Porch, Rockin' in the Free World
    Its the same every day and the wave won't break
  • NJChris wrote:

no shit?! i like Lush 8-)
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    ok look... i know it's only a poster... but someday it will be worth a lot of money

i just have to get my buddy jeff's hat back... he's real bitchy about shit like that

edcappic.jpg
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    If this little fucker cock-blocks me one more time I'm gonna start tour rumors for the rest of my life. Eh they probably won't be around that long anyway. What the fuck's a Pearl Jam?
    Things were different then
  • Gibson wrote:
    (in an overly confident, charming voice): "Hey ladies, I know Stone Gossard."

:lol::lol::lol:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif