Would you sell the white backspacer vinyl if you had it?

RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I would, but only because I don't have any other pj vinyl cept a few 7 inch singles and I would buy every other pj vinyl with the money i'd make off of it, if i had the other vinyls then no i would keep it and cherish it for the rest of my life.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Absolutely. And I definately wouldn't offer it on here cause you'd have some dick(s) saying they want it for free cause it was given away and how dare I make money off PJ fans etc. I'd go straight to ebay with this baby.

But I don't and won't ever own this and I am fine with that. My onyx Backspacer sounds just fine. :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
    I would never sell a white Backspacer vinyl if I had one! If I had 2 copies I still wouldn't sell it. If I had to let it go, it would go to charity or donation style.
  • One word; fuck no
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    yeah...in like 20 years...great little retirement starter ;):D
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    demetrios wrote:
    I would never sell a white Backspacer vinyl if I had one! If I had 2 copies I still wouldn't sell it. If I had to let it go, it would go to charity or donation style.

I would say the same thing if I had 1/25 of the collection that you have. :D
  • only if i had to pay alot of money for health issues...and need money..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    only if i had to pay alot of money for health issues...and need money..

That's an oxymoron if you sell it because you're sick then you'll have a heart attack, so no matter what you do with it is a curse just to own one! :crazy:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    only if i had to pay alot of money for health issues...and need money..

That's an oxymoron if you sell it because you're sick then you'll have a heart attack, so no matter what you do with it is a curse just to own one! :crazy:
    :D ok,ill sell last..the only ill never sell is my RVM poster signed by eddie
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    ...my RVM poster signed by eddie

icon_hail.gif
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Hey dimitrispearljam how much do you want for that eddie vedder signed RVM poster?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    youngster wrote:
    Absolutely. And I definately wouldn't offer it on here cause you'd have some dick(s) saying they want it for free cause it was given away and how dare I make money off PJ fans etc. I'd go straight to ebay with this baby.

But I don't and won't ever own this and I am fine with that. My onyx Backspacer sounds just fine. :D
    +1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• RiotZact wrote:
    Hey dimitrispearljam how much do you want for that eddie vedder signed RVM poster?
    send me your home Address,ill sent u the 2008 bootlegs box for free only for stop asking things thast will never happen :)
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i would sell it in a heart beat ....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • If I could trade it for Red Sox season tickets I'd do it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Never....and I cannot even think of anything that I would trade for it....this would be passed down to my daughter who is getting the rest of my Pearl Jam collection....someday.... :D
  • yeah, why not? whats the difference betwen a white vinyl and normal? people would pay a lot for it, so why not sell it.... could fund another concert or so...

its all about the music, who cares what format its on
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,635
    I would sell, but I don't collect vinyl though. I guess I have a moot point.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• No Way!!!
  • DedvwDedvw Posts: 246
    Yea, I'm interested in this white vinly conversation. Why are they so valuable? I bought the vinyl at the record store, and it happens to be a white one. Is it a particular white version or all white versions?

Thanks
  • One word; fuck no

Wouldn't this actually be TWO words?! :lol:

I would sell the white Backspacer if I had one! It being white doesnt make it worth that much to me! I'd sell and complete my vinyl collection and have plenty of money left over!
  • adspj wrote:
    One word; fuck no

Wouldn't this actually be TWO words?! :lol:

I would sell the white Backspacer if I had one! It being white doesnt make it worth that much to me! I'd sell and complete my vinyl collection and have plenty of money left over!

NO!!

That being said I've collected PJ vinyl for about 4 years now so if I finally got it why would I part part with it? Makes no sense to me. I wouldn't trade/sell anything in my collection...unless someone had the Boston 98 poster they'd be willing to part with.... ;) Then I'd be willing to consider it.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • absolutely. the colour of my record makes no difference to me. I play em, I don't gawk at em.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014