http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-2008-TAMP ... 398wt_1166

florida 08 - free ship $49.99
no it's not my auction.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Six Month Average $39.33....not much of a "steal"
  • CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
    "The poster does have some minor roll bends/creases from being stored in a tube, but this should come out with framing." = PASS
    Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
    Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
    First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
    Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
    Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
    Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
    Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010
    PJ 20!!! Alpine Valley 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 Ticket Lotto Winner -rw9!-
  • Yeah, not really a steal, check out expressobeans.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    i didn't check the average... 6 month average doesn't mean shit anyway. i love how the entire poster universe is hung up on how much expresso beans says something is worth.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, in my eye, this poster is a beauty... but you're right, not with bends and creases... didn;t get that far. whoopsie.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    It would be funny if someone pays the guy for it, then the guy decides not to send it.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • i didn't check the average... 6 month average doesn't mean shit anyway. i love how the entire poster universe is hung up on how much expresso beans says something is worth.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder and, in my eye, this poster is a beauty... but you're right, not with bends and creases... didn;t get that far. whoopsie.

Yeah, but if you're gonna say it's a "steal," expect people to check on what it's selling for, because you're basically implying that it's a bargain, financially speaking, which clearly it is not.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
    well, fair enough.
    CJMST3K wrote:
    It would be funny if someone pays the guy for it, then the guy decides not to send it.
    or what would be even funnier is if the guy took the money for a poster and then refunded the money in full! cheese and whine party at my place tonite, you can come if you want, or you could go to ebay and get a spectrum poster for $45. :lol:
    CJMST3K wrote:

or what would be even funnier is if the guy took the money for a poster and then refunded the money in full! cheese and whine party at my place tonite, you can come if you want, or you could go to ebay and get a spectrum poster for $45. :lol:

What you did was offer the poster for sale prior to the event, which I paid you for, saving the buyer the hassle of buying one at the show. Great offer! Then after you had been paid, and after the show passed, you decided you wanted to keep the poster which you had accepted money prior for. You made a shitty move, and it was your reputation, not mine. You're the one who didn't hold up your end of the deal. Not the other way around.

GFY.
  • What does GFY mean?

Just kidding! :o:o:o :P
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

What you did was offer the poster for sale prior to the event, which I paid you for, saving the buyer the hassle of buying one at the show. Great offer! Then after you had been paid, and after the show passed, you decided you wanted to keep the poster which you had accepted money prior for. You made a shitty move, and it was your reputation, not mine. You're the one who didn't hold up your end of the deal. Not the other way around.

GFY.
    That sucks hope you ended up getting the print after you were deceived.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Yeah, this isn't much of a deal. Crap poster in my opinion.

I also saw there's a guy trying to sell a non-AP Berlin 09, which is still very much available in the Good section, for the low price of $90 +shipping! Now there's a deal! :lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

I also saw there's a guy trying to sell a non-AP Berlin 09, which is still very much available in the Good section, for the low price of $90 +shipping! Now there's a deal! :lol:

He happens to be selling a lot of 'just-released-in-the-10C' posters...it raised my suspicions a bit...but, whatever..... :?
    CJMST3K wrote:

GFY.

That sucks hope you ended up getting the print after you were deceived.

I was lucky that Snoopy is a really good dude, and hooked me up. I think he was aware of this guy screwing me over, because of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=116960

Snoopy rocks!

He happens to be selling a lot of 'just-released-in-the-10C' posters...it raised my suspicions a bit...but, whatever..... :?
    Quick question Snoopy...do you think there are people out there in the world that are just simply unaware of these things. Is there a non-10c member in Germany that randomly looks on eBay and says, "Oh man, that was a great time and my first PJ show. I need this thing." Completely unaware of the offerings of the 10c and the massive run of this print?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Yeah, I really do...many are unaware of the 10C, or aren't willing to join...usually, if I sell something, I start the bidding really low with no reserve and let people go to town, of course, there are a few exceptions, but that's how I usually roll.....I don't think I could immediately ask for $90 on a non A/P print than anyone could get....anyways, my 2 cents :)
    that florida poster wasn;t my auction, i just found it browsing looking for msg 03 like i do everyday. arq knows i'm quality people. sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!
    sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!

I just enjoy informing others of your lack of integrity. 8-)
  • that florida poster wasn;t my auction, i just found it browsing looking for msg 03 like i do everyday. arq knows i'm quality people. sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!
    It's cool u gave him a refund. I know neither of u too so my opinion isn't bias. i'm sure your a good dude but to me one's word is the most important thing they have. And after reading thru other threads you deceived him anyway u look at it. A deal is a deal when a payment is made. It's like me betting you on a sportingevent and right after i lose i say i changed my mind i don't wanna make that bet anymore. Just my take.
    Go Birds!!!!
    CJMST3K wrote:
    sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!

I just enjoy informing others of your lack of integrity. 8-)

I know you do. I'm glad you're obsessed with it. 8-)
    that florida poster wasn;t my auction, i just found it browsing looking for msg 03 like i do everyday. arq knows i'm quality people. sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!
    It's cool u gave him a refund. I know neither of u too so my opinion isn't bias. i'm sure your a good dude but to me one's word is the most important thing they have. And after reading thru other threads you deceived him anyway u look at it. A deal is a deal when a payment is made. It's like me betting you on a sportingevent and right after i lose i say i changed my mind i don't wanna make that bet anymore. Just my take.

not really, but whatever. this thread was about a poster that i like and own. someone sold one on here for $45 and i said "grab this, good deal". the guy who bought the $45 one thought it was worth $45 so i thought maybe it was worth $49.99 w/ free ship. then again, i'm just a guy who likes jeremy and i can;t name any other pearl jam songs, i can;t hang with all you superfans.
  • that florida poster wasn;t my auction, i just found it browsing looking for msg 03 like i do everyday. arq knows i'm quality people. sorry hasslehoff. whine it up you fully refunded clown!

not really, but whatever. this thread was about a poster that i like and own. someone sold one on here for $45 and i said "grab this, good deal". the guy who bought the $45 one thought it was worth $45 so i thought maybe it was worth $49.99 w/ free ship. then again, i'm just a guy who likes jeremy and i can;t name any other pearl jam songs, i can;t hang with all you superfans.
    Its actually exactly like that,if you were an outsider and not involved i'm sure you'd agree.
    Go Birds!!!!

How much are you looking to pay for an 03 MSG? Got anything to trade?

not sure, my expresso beans account is under the same name, check out what i have and let me know if you're interested in anything. i'd pay $100 easy for one. there was a $100 BIN on ebay and i didn;t hit it like i should have.

not sure, my expresso beans account is under the same name, check out what i have and let me know if you're interested in anything. i'd pay $100 easy for one. there was a $100 BIN on ebay and i didn;t hit it like i should have.

I can't find you. I can't find anywhere to search by username.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
    It's not even signed & numbered. "The poster does have some minor roll bends/creases from being stored in a tube!" You'll be an idiot to grab it @ that price.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325

I can't find you. I can't find anywhere to search by username.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/tr ... p?id=10891
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Thanks Hollis. Much appreciated.

Star...your WT is empty.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Thanks Hollis. Much appreciated.

Star...your WT is empty.
    My pleasure, Mr. Huxtable.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Thanks Hollis. Much appreciated.

Star...your WT is empty.

everything is tradable and i want everything.

demetrios, you're way too cool man. good job.