LOS ANGELES 9/30/09 POSTER SALE MONDAY 2/22/2010!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,810
edited February 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM LOS ANGELES 9/30/09 POSTER SALE MONDAY 2/22/2010 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc). Limit 1 per member. Quantities are limited. There is no guarantee that each member will be able to purchase a poster.

We will announce future poster sales via the Message Pit at least 24 hrs before sale date.

Good Luck!
10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sweet
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    14766:144058.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • nice poster..thanks Santos
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    ahhhh. memories from the Gibson Ampitheater
  • sucks for the folks who were waiting on SLC.

i guess that's gonna be the only 09 poster that will appreciate in value
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    edited February 2010
    HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Skipped right over the SLC print!

Seriously, who didn't see that coming?

*EDIT*

For those of you who may think I'm trolling by mocking your desire for the poster, just know I'm laughing to maintain some sort of sanity... my mouth has been watering for this beauty since the first time I laid eyes upon it. I want it as much as all of you... but I suspected that there was no way it'd be this easy... they were gonna make us sweat a little.
    Post edited by CranMalReign on
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2

+1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Chicago night 1 was also skipped, correct?
  • The 3rd Seattle Poster was skipped too. The Shawn Kemp one they were selling at the Ames Bros. booth.

And as for appreciation in value, that poster has a higher resell average on eBeans than SLC.
  • great poster, i like it... but still hunger for slc like most of you :-)
    Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Düsseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Berlin 2009, London 2009, Berlin 2010, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Berlin 2014, Barcelona 2018, Berlin 2018, Padova 2018, Berlin 2022, Zürich 2022 
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    nice poster

but

wish Ben Harper was smaller or less prominent

maybe i'll just color it in ;)
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    dhutchis wrote:
    The 3rd Seattle Poster was skipped too. The Shawn Kemp one they were selling at the Ames Bros. booth.

And as for appreciation in value, that poster has a higher resell average on eBeans than SLC.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that poster was an S/N sold only at the venue? Same deal as the Cowboy/Water Pistol from ACL? If this is the case, I very much doubt they will have it for sale at all.

Man... I can't believe they skipped the SLC... I told myself the only print I was going to buy from these sales was that one... and I've already bought a Perth, Rotterdam, Berlin, Toronto, Seattle 2, and counting...

Damn, let me have the SLC!!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Do you guys think SLC will actually come now? I think it still will. After yesterday's news, I have a boatload of optimism about everything. 2010 will be a big big year for us and Pearl Jam. I can feel it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    shit i still got mine in it's tube and now 10c selling it :shock:

got some work to do this weekend :oops: :D
  • Do you guys think SLC will actually come now? I think it still will. After yesterday's news, I have a boatload of optimism about everything. 2010 will be a big big year for us and Pearl Jam. I can feel it.

I'm pretty confident they'll sell it. Remember, the Aus/Euro posters weren't sold in order. The NA ones being *mostly* in order is just a decoy. :)
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    shep wrote:
    dhutchis wrote:
    The 3rd Seattle Poster was skipped too. The Shawn Kemp one they were selling at the Ames Bros. booth.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that poster was an S/N sold only at the venue? Same deal as the Cowboy/Water Pistol from ACL? If this is the case, I very much doubt they will have it for sale at all.

Man... I can't believe they skipped the SLC... I told myself the only print I was going to buy from these sales was that one... and I've already bought a Perth, Rotterdam, Berlin, Toronto, Seattle 2, and counting...

Damn, let me have the SLC!!

Correct, you won't see either of those here.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I remember salivating over this poster on ebay a month or 2 ago.
    This Monday, it will be mine.
    I remain steadfast in my belief that SLC will have it's day in the sun.
    But until then, the LA posters are decent.

Speaking of which, to shark or not to shark?
    This 1 is a no-brainer...
    but, to shark or not to shark?
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    Yea, that's what I figured...

Makes me glad #99/500 of the Cowboy/Water Pistol from ACL is hanging in a nice frame on my wall. :)

They will be selling the SLC. I asked Santos about it a while back, when the Australia posters first went on sale. He confirmed that the SLC would be up, eventually...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    I remember salivating over this poster on ebay a month or 2 ago.
    This Monday, it will be mine.
    I remain steadfast in my belief that SLC will have it's day in the sun.
    But until then, the LA posters are decent.

Speaking of which, to shark or not to shark?
    This 1 is a no-brainer...
    but, to shark or not to shark?
    Cheers.

Definitely Shark.

I was on the fence about that one, and caught someone selling an AP of it for a reasonable price.... the Munk One Prints (both of them, I have an Adelaide too) look better in person.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

me too. i'll sell mine for $5,000,000. pm please.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,509
    Anybody know if the artist ever released his prints in a signed & numbered edition?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!!

me too. i'll sell mine for $5,000,000. pm please.

flip...flip....flipadelphia!!

flip...flip....flipadelphia!!

Ha ha ha... hilarious... nice use...
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    demetrios wrote:
    Anybody know if the artist ever released his prints in a signed & numbered edition?

He didn't, tried emailing him as well.

Wish he could have spelled "amphitheater" correctly :)
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,509
    t0mMye wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

He didn't, tried emailing him as well.

Wish he could have spelled "amphitheater" correctly :)

Then a purchase this Monday, I will.

Imagine the copies we get from 10club included the correct spelling? Copies bought @ the ampi would be collector items.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    demetrios wrote:
    Imagine the copies we get from 10club included the correct spelling? Copies bought @ the ampi would be collector items.

drooling_homer-712749.gif.png
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I'm a sucker for the blueish purple color on this la poster... it contends with the SLC poster IMO I don't see why its not nearly has popular?
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    fuck, I'll be at work when this poster goes on sale, think it will sell out really quick?
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    TheGossman wrote:
    fuck, I'll be at work when this poster goes on sale, think it will sell out really quick?

no....barely any of the posters have sold out so far