soo everyone still think they did bad marketing on backspace

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited February 2010 in The Porch
:lol::lol:

leave it to this band to basically release the same album 6 months later

people will see snl and think it was just released....BRILLANT

P.S THE TITLE DIDN'T FIT.. :mrgreen:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• its great to have fun!!!!with yourself!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    its great to have fun!!!!with yourself!!! :mrgreen:

eh????
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

Really D ? that is sort of .... personal don't ya' think ??? :o;):lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

:lol::lol: ok..not that way...meaning have fun and make jokes,,thats my thoughts..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

hey...if you don't have a lady friend around then ya gotta do what ya gotta do D! :mrgreen:
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    the wolf wrote:

:lol::lol: ok..not that way...meaning have fun and make jokes,,thats my thoughts..lol

I still like to have fun with myself....
    here's a thought how bout we discuss the topic instead of pulling the snake :roll:

hey...if you don't have a lady friend around then ya gotta do what ya gotta do D! :mrgreen:
    +1

...but no so much with the "lady friend" part

I would rather we keep 'em to ourselves. It will lead to more played-out bullshit and more obnoxious fuckers to deal with... imo
  • here's a thought how bout we discuss the topic instead of pulling the snake :roll:

well...you don't really pull it so much as you...........man...i feel bad for your boyfriend. ;):lol:
    here's a thought how bout we discuss the topic instead of pulling the snake :roll:

well...you don't really pull it so much as you...........man...i feel bad for your boyfriend. ;):lol:

i have the slightest idea what you're talking about
  • here's a thought how bout we discuss the topic instead of pulling the snake :roll:

i have the slightest idea what you're talking about
    ignore the posts,,we just post for bump your thread,i hope someone answer :)
    [here's a thought how bout we discuss the topic instead of pulling the snake :roll:

ignore the posts,,we just post for bump your thread,i hope someone answer :)

i just always read about people complaining about the press for the album

must be the night crew :mrgreen:

• i just always read about people complaining about the press for the album

must be the night crew :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: ..night crew from which part of the world..?
    anyway i think isnt so big deal how they do it,,the music is in the album counts
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

displaysmiley.php?show=736

;)
  • yes, I still think the marketing was bad.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    how did this thread go from marketing to jackin off?

anywhoodles....so Pearl Jam going on SNL is a bad marketing ploy? How do you figure? Their sales numbers are dipping and maybe they don't another song on the album that's single-worthy? This is a good idea to bump backspacer sales without having to lower their pricess like they did in Dec.
This discussion has been closed.