Got my Van tickets today

evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Oh boy just got them in the mail man oh man i cant wait
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    post a link to a picture please... it is always awesome to get Pearl Jam tickets and know you have tickets to see them in your future... never seen an Ed Vedder ticket though!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564
    pjtaper wrote:
    post a link to a picture please... it is always awesome to get Pearl Jam tickets and know you have tickets to see them in your future... never seen an Ed Vedder ticket though!

this auction had an image of the tickets:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Eddie-Vedder-2-Tix-Vancouver-ROW-Z-April-3-2008_W0QQitemZ270214201222QQihZ017QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    goingtoveronagoingtoverona Posts: 616
    edited September 2012
    oh boy thanks evenflowman.
    Post edited by goingtoverona on
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    oh boy thanks evenflowman. i know that personally i could never have made it through the day without knowing you got your tickets. is there any other information you would like to tell us? how many times did you yawn when you woke up this morning? what size of gas tank does your car have? theres so much info i need.

your total of 4 posts include:

3 shitty remarks

1. this one
    2. "you started a thread to complain about another thread. incredible."
    3. " there was actually a thread made for this. incredible. absolutely incredible."

and your fourth was asking help finding tickets......

incredible is right
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options

3 shitty remarks

1. this one
    3. " there was actually a thread made for this. incredible. absolutely incredible."

incredible is right

hahaha burn. jealous goof
    angels dance on a pin head, just to make room for you and i....
  • Options
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    the finding tickets posts was before the 06 euro tour, but leaving out that fact doesn't make your post as good does it. and to the guy that said burn, i'm not jealous. i got all the tickets i need. i also have an extra pair for SA and an extra pair for berkeley.

3 shitty remarks

1. this one

incredible is right
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    the finding tickets posts was before the 06 euro tour, but leaving out that fact doesn't make your post as good does it. and to the guy that said burn, i'm not jealous. i got all the tickets i need. i also have an extra pair for SA and an extra pair for berkeley.

I think his point was that your contributions are useless so since you are not a regular around here maybe you should keep it that way unless you want to be nicer to people
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I think his point was that your contributions are useless so since you are not a regular around here maybe you should keep it that way unless you want to be nicer to people

nicer to people? i at no point in time called anyone a derogatory name. i thought my hint of sarcasm was a very nice way of saying starting threads because you got your tickets or because you heard evenflow on the way home and want to share that, or because you wonder if eddie braids his armpit hair, does not deserve an entirely new thread. as far as my posts being useless. that's an opinion. if a post gets someone to think twice in the future before making a new thread about if stone wears panties or not then that post is far from useless.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    oh boy thanks evenflowman. i know that personally i could never have made it through the day without knowing you got your tickets. is there any other information you would like to tell us? how many times did you yawn when you woke up this morning? what size of gas tank does your car have? theres so much info i need.

Well tool box i was happy this morning i think i yawned 4 or 5 times it was 4am, though so i dont really rember My car has 20 gallon gas tank it is a caddy, Is there anyother info u need let me know i wil lbe glad to help better yet i could set u up a web cam so u could watch me , Wel to the others i was happy and restlesssoul i got the hard tickets that we are going to trade so that is all in order, So cant wait to meet u all and going totoverona hope u got soem tickets and cant wait to meet u if we are in vancouver maybe i will buy u a beer and I will tell u some more info that u need to know
  • Options
    i never called anyone a name. you called me tool box and i must say.......it hurts. hurts real bad.

Well tool box i was happy this morning i think i yawned 4 or 5 times it was 4am, though so i dont really rember My car has 20 gallon gas tank it is a caddy, Is there anyother info u need let me know i wil lbe glad to help better yet i could set u up a web cam so u could watch me , Wel to the others i was happy and restlesssoul i got the hard tickets that we are going to trade so that is all in order, So cant wait to meet u all and going totoverona hope u got soem tickets and cant wait to meet u if we are in vancouver maybe i will buy u a beer and I will tell u some more info that u need to know
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    you got your tickets or because you heard evenflow on the way home and want to share that, or because you wonder if eddie braids his armpit hair, does not deserve an entirely new thread. that's an opinion. if a post gets someone to think twice before making a new thread about if stone wears panties or not

it's the internet, it's a message pit, and besides, what sycophantic fan doesn't want to know whether stone wears panties?
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    true, but my point is... is starting a sixth thread about stones panties necessary when there are already five threads out there?

McJuicy wrote:
    it's the internet, it's a message pit, and besides, what sycophantic fan doesn't want to know whether stone wears panties?
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i never called anyone a name. you called me tool box and i must say.......it hurts. hurts real bad.

if the shoe fits...........

i have looked at all your posts, and Soul is right, every single one is bitching about someone else's post. we have been doing fine here for a looooong time my friend. your bad vibes are not needed.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Oh boy just got them in the mail man oh man i cant wait

BTW, congrats evenflowman!!!! happy for ya. : )
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel