3 Year Old Whiz Kid Plays PJ name that Tune Part 2

msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
edited May 2010 in The Porch
He's back and better than before, see if you can beat him. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrVAHZyFrHo
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• msilva31 wrote:
    He's back and better than before, see if you can beat him. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrVAHZyFrHo
    awesome!!!thanks!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    haha this is awesome.

i'd love to see him at a pj concert shouting out the songs.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Awesome, just awesome. Part 3 NOW!!!!!!!
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
  • ruggs1996 wrote:
    Awesome, just awesome. Part 3 NOW!!!!!!!
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    love your little lad, v cool :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    You're kid's a genius.
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    man i schooled that kid on the pearl jam stuff :lol::lol: , he had me beat with the non pj stuff. very impressive
  • msilva31msilva31 Posts: 180
    Thanks again for the kind words, he absolutely loves this stuff. Check out his other stuff on my youtube channel msilva31, he has some other funny PJ clips including singing and dance and of course part 1.
    bump
  • I was immensely impressed with the "Master/Slave" into "Once" part... wow.

This almost makes me want to have kids... but I know the chances of them being cool enough to do that would be slim to none and then I'd be stuck paying for them for 20+ years for no reason! :lol:
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Good stuff there bud.
    I think nowadays you have to pay for them until they are 25+. Just go on food stamps and collect unemployment to support him and use your social security checks to by PJ stuff. Its a perfect plan.
  • Awesome job! He definitely beat me this time. I think next up should see if he can identify different versions from different boots!
    I see what I can do. Glad you enjoyed
  • "The state of Massachusetts!" instead of saying Garden... well, isn't New Jersey the Garden State?

Ha.

But WTF is he saying after Porch? Gimme sumpaw?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    "The state of Massachusetts!" is a song by the Drop Kick Murphy's its also the theme song for MTV's Nitro Circus. And the other song you were wondering about is "Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones, so he is saying Gimme Shelter, listen again you should be able to make it out. Its one of his favorite non-PJ songs.
  • I was immensely impressed with the "Master/Slave" into "Once" part... wow.

This almost makes me want to have kids... but I know the chances of them being cool enough to do that would be slim to none and then I'd be stuck paying for them for 20+ years for no reason! :lol:

Very impressed, great job to the OP! ;)

And kids aren't that bad. Honestly I think they'll gravitate to the "type" of music you like anyhow, not necessarily the bands you like but the general feel of the music. Mine (going to be 15 next month :o ) loved Offspring, Weezer and bands like that since he was about a year and a half then LOVED Gorillaz when he finally got to the age when they start to have their own taste in music, now listens to Jefferson Airplane, Rolling Stones, CCR, other classic rock, grunge, classical, techno, decent rap (meaning pre-2000), random other music.

We took him to his first concert, Cornell solo at 12 and he LOVED that show (I'm not a huge SG fan, but he is), loves AIC, REM, Foo Figthers, Serj Tankian and MUSE all of which I like (I Love MUSE!) but he wasn't all that taken with PJ when we took him to the show (Mansfield II 08!!!!), loved the concert but he loves concerts in general (honestly I think it's just teenage rebellion, how can you not LOVE a PJ show!!! :shock: ). I do however find him putting random PJ songs on his iPod every now and then so I think he really does like them, he just doesn't want to admit it to his PJ obsessed parents ;) I think if you catch 'em when they're young as the OP obviously has, you'll be fine :D
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Your little guy is AMAZING! I could hardly keep up with him myself, and I checked out some of your other videos...that geography thing on Regis and Kelly had me completely speechless. You must be so proud of him. How the hell did you teach him all that stuff?!
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
    Check this one out. This is the clip that started it all. Its pretty sick. We have no idea where he gets it from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jXSR1xdcPE
  • Coolest kid ever. Hands down. I don't think I even knew Master/Slave had a name until after like three years of being a fan.
    Thanks for the kind words, he just learned the Master/Slave part I figure the die hards would love that one
    bump
    part three is in the works, he's also good with movie lines from 80's movies, i.e. airplane, better off dead, and silence of the lambs (90).
  • Coolest kid ever!!! +1000
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
    thanks again
    For those who haven't seen it yet, enjoy. it should get you revved for PJ.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would baby sit that kid for free.
    Can u babysit May 20, 21, we are looking for a babysitter so my wife and I can go to MSG I and II hopefully, fingers crossed
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    msilva31 wrote:
    Can u babysit May 20, 21, we are looking for a babysitter so my wife and I can go to MSG I and II hopefully, fingers crossed

LOL, I would but I have to give my Goldfish a bath those days.......que obnoxious laugh.
  • offhegoes32offhegoes32 Posts: 415
    Haha, that is beyond awesome! I like how he asks "easy one" or "hard one"... it seems like he already knows it, but just wants to listen to that song more...
    Looking forward to Part 3.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.