WTF??? WHY CANT WE GET THE PHILLY BOOTS???

2»

Comments

• levi1994 wrote:
    Im also wondering whats up with the Philly boots. I dunno if the delay has to do with a release of a DVD b/c usually if a concert is being filmed for a DVD their is usually a disclaimer when you walk into the venue that the show is being videotaped and that by stepping into the arena you agree for your likeness to be on a DVD, AND their is also a video camera on a big mechanical arm getting all these different shots from above the crowd. The video cameras you generally see at a concert is mainly for the video screens. For all I know they could be using the video from those cameras to edit a DVD together but honestly that would be pretty low budget.
    There was signs on the doors saying they were taping.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • levi1994 wrote:
    Im also wondering whats up with the Philly boots. I dunno if the delay has to do with a release of a DVD b/c usually if a concert is being filmed for a DVD their is usually a disclaimer when you walk into the venue that the show is being videotaped and that by stepping into the arena you agree for your likeness to be on a DVD, AND their is also a video camera on a big mechanical arm getting all these different shots from above the crowd. The video cameras you generally see at a concert is mainly for the video screens. For all I know they could be using the video from those cameras to edit a DVD together but honestly that would be pretty low budget.
    There was signs on the doors saying they were taping.

Just as there are at every show
  • Now... don't ruin my mood by saying that there might NOt be a DVD of the Philly shows... or that the DVD would be low budget....

That would be not so worth the wait :cry:

I'd like the CD bootlegs, for a start :?
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • bearfoot61 wrote:
    An inside source told me it would be 12/21/2012. Let's hope we're all still here. That, in and of itself, would be a reason to do whatever it takes to keep the apocolypse from occurring. Geez!

That's my fiancee's birthday.

You better hold on to him/her tight.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who cannot forgive yourself, oh
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense