Jillian Michaels...

CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Super hot chick, or I think she might have a penis tucked away somewhere? You be the judge!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Um......yes
  • She is hot, there's no denying that, but too short and too old for me. It's all about Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso at this point.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    She's a little too macho for me...

It's only obvious she has a killer body though.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Jillian Barberie
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    She is hot, there's no denying that, but too short and too old for me. It's all about Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso at this point.

I'm sorry but that Vonn chick is not hot. I mean, she's alright, and of course I'd do her, but she's got shoulders and a jaw line like a man.
  • She is hot, there's no denying that, but too short and too old for me. It's all about Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso at this point.

I'm sorry but that Vonn chick is not hot. I mean, she's alright, and of course I'd do her, but she's got shoulders and a jaw line like a man.
    Think so? I don't really see that. The only thing unattractive that I can see about her is the wedding ring. And the fact that she mentions her tool husband every chance she gets.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    She is hot, there's no denying that, but too short and too old for me. It's all about Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso at this point.

Think so? I don't really see that. The only thing unattractive that I can see about her is the wedding ring. And the fact that she mentions her tool husband every chance she gets.

Oh, and that. Oh, and that she's the new Michael Phelps. Look, Vonn - I don't care if you win a shit storm of gold medals. Can't wait to hear about her "bruised" shin again... :roll: ...And the miraculous run to win 5 gold medals...yada, yada, yada....so on and so forth.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Shes alright in that kind of athletic way, Lindsey Vonn that is. Was annoying as hell last night though. I understand winning a medal is emotional, but holy fuck, she took it to a whole new level.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Shes alright in that kind of athletic way, Lindsey Vonn that is. Was annoying as hell last night though. I understand winning a medal is emotional, but holy fuck, she took it to a whole new level.

She does look pretty darn good in the SI swimsuit issue. I was expecting a bit more manish shape, but I find myself oddly attracted.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I argue with the wife all the time that Jillian is a man. Pretty obvious that she used steroids at some point. The manly jaw and Adam's apple are dead giveaways.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    austin2.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Jillian has a triangle shaped physique....i'll stick with pears and hour glasses
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    Jillian has a triangle shaped physique....i'll stick with pears and hour glasses

8-)

:thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Super hot chick, or I think she might have a penis tucked away somewhere? You be the judge!

My husband says that (or something similar) every time he sees her!!
    Weird. I guess a lot of you guys think the same way!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

My husband says that (or something similar) every time he sees her!!
    Weird. I guess a lot of you guys think the same way!

We just see too much of ourselves in her... :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • too manly for me. i dont think six packs on girls are sexy at all.
    MrSmith wrote:
    too manly for me. i dont think six packs on girls are sexy at all.

I have to agree with you on this. I just don't like the look of a very defined womanly body...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Can you imagine the face she puts on during sex? :shock:

!!!!!PUSH IT!!!!!!!

!!!!COME ON!!!!!!!!

!!!!!DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!

My God. 8-)
    I love to turn you on
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    My three year old son is fascinated with her belly. He saw her on the TV a few days ago and ran up to "touch" her belly and said "nice bellly!". My three year old is already attracted to women. Awesome.
    gabers wrote:
    My three year old son is fascinated with her belly. He saw her on the TV a few days ago and ran up to "touch" her belly and said "nice bellly!". My three year old is already attracted to women. Awesome.

That's quite the boy you've got there! 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL